PAGE 4

The soft breeze of the wind made the moment really calm. Your breathing went normal, your heartbeat too. Despite of the man sleeping beside you, you found yourself relaxing and enjoying the view.

Reminiscing wasn't your thing. But because of the moment, you cant avoid remembering what had happened to you for the past weeks.

Your dad left you and your mom for another woman, your mom was too focused taking care of her stocks and shares and you? You're left with no one but yourself.

That made you decide to leave the princess-like life you are living. You moved out alone for there is no difference.

You thought forgetting everything would be easy if you'll be able to leave them. Distance, you said. Distance would be a big help.

*sighed

"Yah! You're sleeping for more than 2 hours now. When will you wake up? Huh?!" You said talking to Jin whose still sleeping

"Haaayy. I wish i could talk to you and tell you everything i want. But ... But i just cant." You continued

"Talking to someone whom i dont know?! Well thats kinda absurd right!?" You smirked

"But you're talking to me right now. Don't you?" He replied.

"MONA!!!" You shouted and removed his head from your shoulder.

He fixed the way he seats while cracking his neck from left to right. "Ahh , it hurts." He complained

"Yah! You always do that!?" You point a finger on him

He stared at your finger, held it and put it down.

"Do what?" He then stared at you but didn't let go of your finger.

"You keep on talking from ... From nowhere! La ... la ... like a mushroom!! You know!??" You explained. You saw your hand in his and waved it for him to let it go.

You heard a soulless sorry from him as he fixed his eyes on the sunset view over the rood top.

"Hows your shoulder? Does it hurt?" He asked

"Uhh .. Now that you mentioned it ... It hurts a little" you answered while checking your shoulder where he slept.

He stood up and looked at you with his hands on his pocket. There, you saw his physique in a more visible angle. He looked so damn good with the help of the rays of the sunset that highlighted his broad body. It was a wow view of him, of Jin.

"Its getting late, you better go home now transfer kid." He said and turned his back and started to walk away.

Without getting over with what you saw earlier you just followed him by your eyes. And then he stopped and turned around.

"By the way, he spoke and tap his shoulder, it was nice sleeping on your shoulder transfer kid" and waved goodbye

~~~~
Goodluck ~ you uttered

It was a nice morning indeed and getting to school for the second day was kinda exciting for you. It was a new day with new beginning and new chances

You saw Jimin at the gate. It was then early but he was already in school.

"Yah! ____!" Thats the way he greeted you and came closer running

"GoodMorning Jimin!" You said with a brighter aura

"Hmm .. I heard what happened to you yesterday. Im sorry im not around to help you " this dear friend was really blessed with a comforting charm

"It's alright ... I understand. " you answered smiling "I almost forgot what happened yesterday."

After that short conversation the two of you walked together towards your lockers.
~~

"Damn it!" You're seeing your locker with a big x mark. It was made of lipstick. You are sure of it and who did it? Its very obvious. It was Elizabeth. From what you remembered, she was wearing the same shade yesterday. A stupid action from a more stupid person.

After getting your books and closing the door of your locker, Jimin popped out from behind.

"Oh! You surprised me!" You said. He saw the mark and laughed.

"Why?" You asked

"That's very kiddish! She's stupid right?" He asked you referring to Elizabeth

"Yeahh right!" You answered winking on him

"Good morning guys!" A familiar voice from behind

The two of you threw your sight at your back. It was Namjoon.

"Hey! Where are you yesterday!?" Jimin said. That surprised you a little because they know each other.

Namjoon walked closer to join the two of you.

"Hello transfer kid" you did a slight bow as a respond. He then faced Jimin.

"Uhh ... I was at the cafeteria to save her." Pointed at you "SUPERMAN!" He said And posed as if he's gonna fly causing the three of you to laugh.

Along the way to your classrooms, Jimin Took charge in introducing you to Namjoon and vice versa. You were at the same level but in different section. Namjoon belongs to the Music class while you and Jimin was in the Art class. Namjoon said he took a different class to be able to get rid of his friends that includes Jimin and another one. He joked that if they still belong to the same class they might extend another year before graduating.

Jimin also said that on of the friends he was referring during a lunch meeting was Namjoon but he didn't came. The other guy didn't showed himself too and that results him to eat alone.

Before entering your room, you again expressed your deepest thanks to Namjoon for his good deed yesterday.
~~