PAGE 55

~~

**vibration

Fr: Jung Kook

                I will fetch you in 5 minutes. See you!

You smiled as you received his text. It’s his birthday. Like what he said, both of you didn’t go to school, will have to watch a movie, will blow his birthday cake and will watch a firework display at night. You were about to spend the whole day with him.

Minutes later and you received a call from the reception area to inform you that Jung Kook had arrived. Faster than you could, you moved out from your unit to go down.

You saw him sitting and scanning a magazine on the reception area of your unit. “Hey!” you exclaimed catching his attention and as he saw you, he stood up and smiled. You ran towards him and jumped off for a hug. “Happy Birthday!” you said as you squeezed him. He too hugged you in return.

“Ahh!! Wait, don’t hug too tight!” he complained hugging him even tighter while laughing. You released him after satisfying yourself from hugging your best friend.

“Ahh, that hurts!” he said as he puts his hands on his waist. You smiled at him and he smiled at you too. “Let’s go?” he then said giving his hand for you. As a respond, you got his hand and you both walked out of the building while swaying your hands together.

~~

“Hmmn … what do we have to watch?” you asked him as the two of you looked at the bulletin where you can choose.

“Hmmn … definitely not a horror one.” He said as he touched his chin while examining the films.

You looked at him as he browsed an eye on the posters. “What!? Are you still afraid!?” you asked him in such a loud voice followed by a tender laughter.

He looked at you and immediately covered your mouth with his hand. He looked around checking if anyone heard you. “Aishh! You don’t need to shout it out!” he said really worried.

You can’t remove his hand for you to speak. He’s not letting you go anyway but you really wanted to say something. “MMmmMMMmM!!” you moaned.

“What!?” Jung Kook asked you still holding your mouth.

“MmmmMMMMNNmMMMmMn!!!!!” you almost screamed even with your mouth covered. You tapped his hand and pointed at it. Jung Kook who’s then digesting what you want to convey to him gave you a questioning face. You tapped at his hand repeatedly and at last Jung Kook got it.

“Ahh!!” Jung Kook exclaimed as he released your mouth. “Sorry!” he said smiling at you. You hit his head. “Aww!” he complained touching his head.

“Fool~ How can you hear me if you don’t want to let go of my mouth!” you told him. “I said if you don’t want a horror film then we’ll have to choose another!” you added.

He looked at you intently and then walked to get near you. He clipped his arms within your left arm and rested his head on your left shoulder. “Thank You Best Friend!” he sweetly said playing aegyo now. You smiled with what he acted.

~~

“Oh No …” Jung Kook said with tons of disappointment

“Oh Yes …” you said with excitement.

After coming up on a decision into your chosen film, you immediately went to the counter to buy tickets but as you saw the information boards, the film that you chose was already closed together with other films. The cinemas were full and couldn’t cater another viewer aside from one cinema which showcases Jung Kook’s fear – the horror film.

You faced him and held his shoulder. And as he looked at you, you blinked your eyes cutely and smiled at him sweetly.

He shook his head and firmly said, “NO!”

“Ahh~  But it’s the only film available. Please?!” you plead as you pouted your lips and connected your hands. He sighed heavily and for a moment the both looked at each other’s eyes. A second later and he handed you his wallet to buy the ticket. “Yehey~!!” you said as you hugged your best friend again.

~~

“WOoah!! It’s daebakk!!” You said as the both of you walked the out from the dark cinema after watching the film. “I can’t believe that it’s his ex-girlfriend! That film is really amazing!” You continuously talked while your best friend doesn’t even say a thing. He just walked with you like a zombie.

“Hey are you okay!?” you asked him as both of you went out of the cinema hall. He’s not talking. You faced him and you laughed hard with what you saw. Jung Kook’s face went really pale and you can see it even with his white skin. His lips too went white and his eyes were obviously shocked.

He looked at you while you’re laughing. “Happy … Birthday … to me …” he said while tapping his chest lightly.

After watching and after Jung Kook’s senses went back to normal the two of you started strolling again. You walked on the mall and ate.  You then went to a park nearby where you both rented a bicycle to cycle the whole city together. The whole day had passed really well and you even didn’t notice the time.

The two of you went to higher place on the park to watch the beauty of the sun as it sets.

“This is amazing …” Jung kook said as he watched the sun set intently. You looked at him and his smile gave you a lighter feeling as the reddish ray of the sun set that hit his face added beauty to it. “I wish I could see this everyday” he added while closing his eyes and inhaling fresh air.

Feeling happy seeing that your best friend’s happy satisfied you. Jung Kook doesn’t have any idea that you already know his condition. But as you watched him smiling and pretending that every thing’s fine your heart breaks. Your heart was shattering into pieces.  A tear had slipped from your eyes. And for Jung Kook not to see it, you wiped it secretly.

“Ahh.. Jung Kook?” you asked while looking at the view.

“ehm?” he said still closing his eyes.

“I have to go for now.” you said. He then looked at you and you looked back at him with a smile. “I’ll see you in your unit?”

A smile curved in his lips and nodded. “Okay, I’ll see you in my unit.” He said messing up your hair.

~~