PAGE 63

~~

After making sure that Jung Kook was fine, I walked my way home to rest. I decided to walk as I felt that I needed it. I need a 'me time' to relax my mind from all the things that's happening. I need time to breathe. After all, it was a bright starry night and I wouldn't want to lose the opportunity of appreciating it.

'Keep being strong ... <Y/N> ...' I uttered while tapping my own shoulder. I paused somewhere on the street side to take a longer look at the night sky. Smiling, I realized that I've been strong girl. I had to congratulate myself for that.

I took a deep breath as I continued walking. I felt hungry so instead of walking home straight, I searched for a restaurant or a convenient store perhaps for me to eat.

~~

"Ooh~ Home Sweet Home!" I exclaimed upon reaching my unit. Regaining my energy after eating was a good thing.

**vibration NamJoon's calling.

"Yowbowseyou?!" the other line uttered. I smirked hearing a native English girl who's trying to speak Korean.

"Hi Erin!" I answered lively while removing my shoes off.

"How'd you know?! NamJoon taught me that, did I sound weird?"" Erin asked me in return.

"No~. You sound good." I answered sitting in my couch. I heard her said "Yes~" as it seemed like she had passed the phone in someone. I heard her screaming and celebrating maybe because of what I said. I laughed a little imagining how she looks like.

"Hey~ <Y/N>!" NamJoon spoke. "You good tonight? Come with us." He said.

"Tonight? Uhh ... where? And with who?" I asked him as I leaned on the couch. Actually I don't feel like going anywhere.

"Let's go to a videoke bar and eat!" Now I heard Andi shouting on the other line.
"C'mon <Y/N>! We'll wait for you!" Jimin then shouted.
"You heard them" NamJoon summed up.

"Yeah I heard them." I answered smiling. "Hey! You don't have to shout!" I shouted in return as I felt that I was on speakers. I heard them laughing as an answer.

"Uhh ... anyway, I'm sorry guys. That's between the four of you and I think I don't belong. So enjoy and have fun. Bye~" I said straight as I hung up. If I'll ever come, wouldn't I look like a useless accessory with them? They're pairs and I don't have mine. After all, I thought of a brilliant idea after saying bye.

I felt that the spirit of tiredness left my body so after fixing my school things and exchanging clothes it's time for me to execute my 'brilliant' idea.

With my lap top, speakers, camera and my only prop (actually it's a broom) already set, I played a loud song from my favorite rock group and began dancing and lip syncing it while strumming my broom like an electric guitar.

(Silverstein's Heroine)

"You're my Heroine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!"

~~

I dropped my body on the floor after spilling out my adrenaline rush all over my unit. With that activity, I felt relieved; I felt a light feeling in my chest. For a moment, I felt the feeling of having no problems and I loved it.

"This is great!" I talked to myself as I sat while throwing my 'guitar' away. I then stood up and went to my closet to find another shirt for I was really sweating. After changing, I immediately walked towards my bed to sleep.

Now, I felt the tiredness conquering my whole entity again. My eyes went heavy as my back touched the cushion of my bed. "Rock and Roll <Y/N>!!!" I screamed for the last time as I find my comfortable position and started sleeping with a smile in my face.

~~

"Babe? Wake up ..." I heard Jin whispered in my ear. I wasn't certain of his words but I'm sure that it was him, it's his voice. I felt his lips on my cheeks. There, I'm sure it was him. With a snap of a finger I opened my eyes and looked beside me.

Then I saw Jin sitting beside my bed. Looking at me and smiling his sweetest smile. "Hi Babe." Jin welcomed me with a smile. It was him! I can see Jin beside me!

"Jin! You're here!" I exclaimed with great happiness. After how many days, Jin is now here. I smiled back at him and reached my hands to hug him.

But I was about to hug him, he was gone. I was actually hugging nothing, I was hugging the air.

~~

"Jin!!!!!" I exclaimed upon opening my eyes.

I was deeply breathing and sweating all over. I lifted my body and sat on my bed gripping tight in my shirt across my chest as I felt my heart palpitating. It was a dream. It was just a dream.

I stood up to get some water for calming my heart. I sat in my dining area as I finished drinking my water.

"It's just a bad dream ..." I reminded myself.

"I am hugging nothing. I was about to hug Jin but he was gone. He was gone." Tears began to fall as I was rethinking about my dream.

"He was gone. Right in front of me, he disappeared ... Good thing it's just a dream. But what if ... what if it wasn't just a simple dream? ... What if it comes true? ... Will I be okay? Will I be able to survive?" Irrational circumstances popped in my mind and it made me cry even more. What if's came, questions rushed in.

~~