PAGE 32

~~

NamJoon couldn't stay still at the port. He roamed to the place back and forth with his mobile phone in his hand. Earlier he's calling someone, then he's typing a message for someone, next, he's sending VMs.

Jimin, who was then lying down on the couch noticed him. They were at the port during that night. Since they have that property inside the school, they are also allowed to stay there anytime they want.

"Yah! NamJoon! What's your problem?", he asked his friend but NamJoon wasn't listening. He was standing near the door and trying to connect to someone.

Jimin threw a pillow at NamJoon's direction and since he was not paying attention, he got hit on his head. Bull's eye!

"Hey! What was that for?!", NamJoon said as he threw a sharp gaze on Jimin.

"You've been walking round and round for some time now! What's your problem?", he said.

NamJoon then walked near Jimin. Jimin sat as his friend tapped his legs for him to have a space to sit on the couch. He sighed. He looked at Jimin.

"I can't reach her!", he complained.

"Huh?", Jimin was wondering with what Namjoon said. "Who?"

"Ah! Never Mind!", NamJoon said as he stood up with his hands on his waist.

"Look at this kid?", Jimin commented while giving NamJoon an awful face and stretched his legs again as NamJoon evacuated the couch.

Their attention was then nailed to the door as someone opened it. It was Jin. He was sweating with a basketball in his possession. He too was surprised seeing his two friends inside the port at that time.

"Hey!", Jimin called. "What brings you here, man?", he asked as he crossed his arms behind his head to be his pillow.

Jin released the ball in his hands, walked directly to the chair on the dining table and sat wiping his sweat all over his face. NamJoon picked up the ball and started dribbling it.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jin asked in return.

"Nothing new. Home sucks that's why I'm here", NamJoon answered while shooting the ball against the wall and catching it.

"Im planning to sleep here", Jimin answered while grinning. Sometimes, Jimin could actually do something crazy, including sleeping anywhere he likes. "And You?", he said as he flipped to his side to face Jin.

Jin looked at him and said, "I got bored thinking."

"About <Y?N>!?", the two asked in chorus.

Jin got a little shocked with what his buddies asked him. He just stared at them and drank the energy booster that he brought.

NamJoon threw the ball away and sat beside Jin. "What's with the two of you?! Huh?!", he asked his friend but Jin stared at him and smirked.

"Are you guys together now?!", Jimin added as he sat on the couch being really curious about Jin's answer. Jin stared at him too.

"C'mon man!", NamJoon said and nagged Jin's shoulder. "Tell us something! Do you think we're that clueless? It's obvious man!", he tried to convince Jin to say something.

Jimin laughed at NamJoon's way. He stood up and joined the two in the dining table. "In love with her, huh?", he said as he pulled the chair. "Are you sure that you love her?", he asked as he sat.

Jin then stared at Jimin sharply.

"Tell us something then!", Jimin challenged his friend.

Jin sighed and fixed the way he was seated. He looked at his friends and smiled unconsciously. "Yes, I am. I am in love", he confirmed. 

The two reacted as if Jin won in a lottery. They shook hands with Jin and told their congratulations. They were feeling very festive.

"What's with your congratulations?!", Jin asked to his wildly happy friends.

"Man! After being an iceman (being really cold at anyone), we're just happy that finally you're alive again!", Jimin said as he nagged his friend. NamJoon laughed at  the way Jimin's addressed the boy in love.

Jin smiled with his buddies' reaction. He knew they would react loud but not that much.

"But where is she?", NamJoon asked causing the vibe a little down.

Jin's expression changed. The thought of answering NamJoon's question kills him. He was reminded that her girl was with someone else he doesn't even know.

"She's with the transfer kid", he said without any other emotion but madness.

"Huh?!" Jimin reacted. "With Jung Kook?!" he asked. He was in the same class so he knew that certain transfer kid. But NamJoon was a kind of clueless who Jin was talking about.

"Who?" NamJoon asked Jimin.

"I'll explain to you later", Jimin said soullessly without even looking at NamJoon. "Why?! How!? Did you agree? Are they related?" Jimin asked one after another.

Jin stared at Jimin with a face saying 'I don't know and I don't care' and drank the energy booster until its last drop. He stood up and picked up the ball and dribbled it.

"Man, you asked a lot", he said and proceeded walking towards the door.

"See you tomorrow", he said as he opened the door and left the port while the two were left with a lot of unanswered question on their faces. They looked at each other trying to figure out why Jin reacted that way.

"Who's that transker kid?", NamJoon asked Jimin as soon as Jin closed the door.

Jimin looked at him. He walked back to the couch and lied down. He looked again at his friend who was still waiting for his answer and said," I'll tell you tomorrow. Goodnight!"

He smiled and closed his eyes.

"Aish!!" With NamJoon getting pissed with Jimin, he saw the pillow that Jimin threw earlier. He picked it and hit Jimin hard as his vengeance.

~~

Jin doesn't want to tell anything to them. It wasn't his thing- not his story to tell. He ran through the school gym and played basketball alone again. It's better to do something else, he thought, rather than killing himself from thinking what would have happened to you and Jung Kook.

~~