PAGE 6

Its been two months now, you said. Yeah its been two months since you first step in your school. The situation was way different. Nobody ever wanted to mess up with you. Everybody's avoiding to do things that might upset you. At times you even felt like you were specially treated by your classmates. You're known to be the trio's friend. They were afraid of them, thus they're afraid of you.

There was one time when the school board posted the result of your preliminary exam, a lot of students went to see it. You walked closer to know your ranking and there's a bunch of students in front of you. Inna, known as Elizabeth's ally saw you. She then signed to the other student to make way for you and so they did.

There were also instances where free snacks and drinks will just come in your table.
~~

You looked at the pen in your possession. It has no more ink since you've drawn uncountable circles and lines in your notebook.

"Where are they?" You asked. You were alone in the port that time. You had no idea where the boys were and you cant even contact them. Jimin and Namjoon were unreachable, meanwhile You had no way to contact Jin.

Jin is more of a cold guy. He talks a little but every time he open his mouth, he got something important to say. In two months, you can count the times he spoke to you. The rooftop incident counts first, whenever he scolded you and the latest was when he warned you not to touch his things in the port.

Remembering that, you threw your sight to his table in your left side. There was an empty picture frame, a notebook and a book. Thats it.

"Whats so important with a frame, a notebook and a book!?" You sighed while resting your head on the table but still looking on his things.

After a minute, you got up on your feet and headed the table. Your curiosity kills you now. You stared at those things in front of you. You were magnetized to it. You slowly lift your hand reaching one of it when the door opened causing you to pause and look on who was it.

In shock you saw Jin whose sight now was nailed on your hand. You froze.

He immediately ran towards you, grabbed your hand and pulled you. You felt guilty in an instant seeing his hand gripping very tight in yours. You saw another emotion in his face, and that was anger.

He threw your hand an that caused you to sit on the couch.

"What did I told you about not touching my things!?" He shouted in hot temper

You got afraid at his voice and doesn't have any strength to see his face. You're shrinking.

"Im ... Im sorry Jin." You said in trembling voice while squeezing your fist.

He gave you a deep sigh

"If i told you something, i mean it! Why do you have to be hard headed? Huh!?" He added with a lower tone.

That tone was a relief. Finally you lifted your chin to see his face. The anger was gone but it was disappointment that you saw this time
~~