PAGE 17

"Ahh!!! Seriously!? How much do you weigh?!!" Jin said as he brought you to your bed gently. Being very careful not to hurt you, he was very cautious to put your body first in bed and then followed by your head. He covered you with your blanket and sat beside your bed.

"Ahh," circling his shoulders alternately "you're really heavy" he said as he pointed a finger on you like scolding a kid.

"Hey!" He shook you "you're really sleeping huh?!" He said as he put his hands on his waist "<Y/N>!! You have to pay me for this!" He added

"But ..." He calmly continued "thank you for cooking for me ..." He said as he put loosen hairs away from your pretty face. "I appreciate it" he said smiling

He then again stared at your face.

"And , thank you for coming." He started talking " i don't know what have you done but i feel alive when you are around."

"I feel happy to see you ..." He looked away and continued "I feel happy to hear your voice ... Too hear your laughter ... I feel delighted to see your smile." And looked back at you. "At night i think of you before i go to sleep ... And do the same even after I open my eyes in the morning." He sighed a heavy one "But you dont know that do you?!" 

He shook you again,"hey! Answer me?!" He said but a snore from you was your answer.

He laughed a little. "I dont know what is this i feel but , really ... Thank you" he said and pinched your cheek lightly. 

He went back to the chair near your study table and sat. He was just a few leap away from you. There he finds his comfort zone in order for him to sleep. He leaned comfortably and put his feet over the table and closed his eyes.

After some minutes ...

"Waaaaahhh!!!" He got up on his feet "I CANT SLEEP!"

~~