PAGE 67

~~

"Thank You ..." I said as we were near to my apartment building. After a short meeting with my mom, Jin drove me home.

"That's yours 24th 'thank you' Babe." He said catching a gaze at me. "I said it's no need. One last thank you and I will kiss you." Jin smirked as he said his threat. I knock off his head as a response. Sooner than I think we arrived in my place and just like what he did earlier, he opened the door for me.

"Ahh ... Jin?" I said as I got off from the car. "Can we meet tomorrow? I have something to tell to you." I uttered as I stood in front of him.

But instead of answering, he just stared at me strangely. "You want a date?" he asked me wondering as I laughed at his question.

"Fool~ I just need to talk to you." I cleared him out. 'It's about Jung Kook' I told myself. He then nodded.

"Okay then. Just call me and I will fetch you." he said.

I shook my head as I didn't agree. "No need!" he stared at me again. "Let's meet at the park nearby." I smiled at him. "I prefer walking. Please?" I ended.

He scratched the back of his head hearing my request. But in the end, he nodded and smiled as his yes.

"Yehey!" I said as I stretched my arms because of my granted request. "Thank You Jin!" I said as Im about to hug him. But he stopped me by holding both of my shoulders and smirked. "Ohh—why?" I asked him as I was surprised. "You don't want me to hug you?" I asked him again.

He bent a little to make our faces closer. "Hey~" I said as I tried to stop him.

"Another 'thank you' ... BINGO~" he said and a quick kiss was next. Yeahh right. 'another thank you and I will kiss you'. I was shocked and out of words as I thought I made a mistake thanking him. He then hugged me after.

"I really missed you." he whispered as he swayed our body while still hugging me. I hugged him too as a relief. Yeah, I missed this guy too. I missed him.

I smiled." You got me there! I won't say thank you next time." I exclaimed. "Jin, you need to rest. Go ahead." I reminded him as I freed myself from his hug. I know he's tired as he did so many things today for me. "We'll see each other tomorrow huh?" I said as I smiled at him.

He then checked his watch and smiled at me. "Ohright, go inside first and then I will leave." He commanded me.

And as I was told, I began stepping my feet towards the building after sending my last goodbye to him.

~~

'Last Shot' I read a note outside my door. It was a hand written note stuck in my door.

"Tssh ... Vandalism. Who did this? Pft." I said as I ripped it off and opened the door. I reached for the switch button of my lights as I got inside my unit. It was kinda late so it was really covered with darkness. But I didn't know that something waits for me.

"OH-MY-GAWD ... " I uttered as the view of my unit surprised me.

It was full of white, pink and blue little balloons trapped above my ceiling. There was a life sized fluffy white bear on my couch and my laptop was on top of the table in front.

I looked again at the note in my hands and read it again. "Last Shot." I flipped it. There I saw Jin's name written at the back.

"He did ... all of these?" I asked myself as tears started to form in my eyes. I felt my heart pounding as I was really surprised. Jin did this. It's his last surprise for me and this is what he did for the whole day.

I started walking towards the bear while looking up on the balloons above my head. One by one, tears fell. There where little notes hanging on each rope and I got one to read. "Babe I missed you." I smiled as tears were really falling continuously. I got another one to read and it says the same. Each of the balloon rope actually carries the same message, Jin missed me. And it made me cried a Han river.