PAGE 85

~~

"Taxi!" I exclaimed as I got out from airport. But shoot! Every taxi is freakin' unavailable. I need to look for Jin fast. I need to find him fast!

Ottoke? Ottoke? I started panicking. Omona. Ottoke??

A black car stopped in front of me. I was surprised. Suddenly the door opened and I saw NamJoon driving with Erin, Jimin and Andi inside.

"Need help?!" NamJoon asked smiling.

"NamJoon!" I exclaimed.

"Get in! Faster!" Jimin exclaimed as Andi opened the door for me. I got in fast and NamJoon started driving like we were in an emergency. Well, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!

"NamJoon~ Faster!" I plead as I can't wait to see Jin. We were tracking the route way to our school.

"Relex! Just relax." Erin said trying to calm me down.

"But I have to see him as soon as possible" I reasoned out.

"WE KNOW!" they all said in chorus. I stumbled a little as they sensed my urgency to look for Jin.

"Shoot! It's traffic!" NamJoon announced as he tried blowing off his horn.

"WHAT!?" we all said in chorus. Wah! Ottoke?

I gazed at the place and found out that its quite near from school. I took a deep breath and sighed a heavy one. "I can do this, I will run!"

"ARE YOU SURE!?" they asked me all together again.

"Yes! Im sure!" I said as I got off from the car but before I closed it. Andi stopped me.

"Jin's at the rooftop! It's where we left him." she said. She smiled saying goodluck.

I started running. "Jin, wait for me!" I whispered as I tried boosting my feet as fast as I could. "JIN!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!" I shouted out.

~~

Faster. Faster. Faster. Faster!!!

I have reached the school premises and now I am stepping on the stairs heading the rooftop. I don't feel a pinch of tiredness. If I have to sum up the distance that I took, I should be lying down because of exhaustion. But no! I shouldn't be feeling that now. Not now, not today, not at this moment.

This is now or never. This is between my life, and my failure. But there is no way to fail this.

One last floor and I am done. I took a sec to get some air and gain some energy and when I felt satisfied, I continued running.

~~

Jin was staring at the sky. He was standing at the middle of the rooftop. He was watching the plane that I was supposed to be riding right now.

"Goodbye~" he said reaching a hand to it while closing his other eye. "Thank You ~ I ... I love you~" he said forcing a smile.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I screamed as I heard him saying 'I love you' to the plane. I was standing next to him, sweating all over and catching my breath after running. But I still managed to smile at him as I began tearing. It's Jin. I found him.

"<Y/N>?" Jin called my name. as he threw a gaze on me. It was soothing to hear, but I can see him surprised in my presence. "You're ... you're here?" he asked and I nodded as a yes.

I opened my arms crying, "I said ... love you too." I told him. And just by that he ran towards me and lifted me as he got me in between his arms. I hugged him tight as I cried. This time not because of pain and sorrow but because of too much happiness.

Finally, the man that I am planning to spend my life with is in my arms again. Finally it was him and me again.

He put me down and got my face within his hands. Our foreheads met as we both cried smiling.

"I love you" he said whispering.

"I love you" I answered whispering.

Suddenly, we shared a kiss that never felt too good as ever. A quick but love filled kiss. I hugged him tight as our lips departed. He gave me another kiss on my head as he hugged me back. We both looked at the sky giving out sighs of relieved of happiness and loved.

'Within each other's arms, is the feeling that's incomparable and undeniably precious.' I thought

'Now that I have her again ... I will never let anyone interrupt and destroy us.' – Jin's

'Now that we're together again...'

'We will be facing tomorrow's challenge no matter what happens'

"I Love you <Y/N>"

"I Love you Jin."

"I LOVE YOU~"

~~

END