PAGE 65

~~

"YOSH!" I exclaimed.

"Class dismissed, see you all on your exam week." Our last subject teacher said as the bell rang. I took a snap gaze in my watch and it's almost 5. I need to hurry up. I need to go to the roof top fast before Jin would kill me alive for being late.

I immediately put my books and notebook inside my bag for me to run easily.

"Yah!" Jimin spoke as he watched me cramming while sitting on his desk.

"Ye?" I answered as I was locking up my bag.

"Join us later. Let's go to Nam—
"I'm sorry man," I cut him out after wearing my bag pack. Jimin then stopped talking with his mouth open. He looked like a talking man from a movie that was stopped by a pause button. "I have to meet someone, bye~" I continued and went running my way out of the room. I felt really excited that finally, I would be with Jin in a moment. After several days that seemed like a year to me, I could see him for real.

~~

"Three more minutes." Jin uttered upon counting your remaining time before it turn 5pm. He was at the rooftop for a while waiting for you.

Jin arrived at early dawn. After challenging his luck from trying to convince his mom several times, his mother agreed right after their business appointment in Nagoya City. His Mom gave up with Jin's persistent request to go home earlier than there expected departure and so he bought a ticket at once as he received his Mom's blessings. He bought the earliest flight of the day.

He arrived at Seoul early in the morning. But instead of going straight at his own house, he decided to go to the port where he feels more comfortable. There, he spent few minutes to get some rest while thinking how to surprise you with his early come back. But it was almost messed up when you went to the port right before he leaves. ~~kkaebsong~~

He got a box from his pocket. It was a black small box that was adorned with a little red ribbon on top.
"I hope she will like it." He uttered as he kissed the box and smiled.

"Yah JIN!!!" Jin then put back the box in his pocket as he heard your voice from behind

~~

"Yah JIN!!!" I screamed as my foot touched the rooftop floor. I did it in order for him to know that I already arrived. I saw his back as he was standing at the middle of the place. He then turned around to see me. "I'm ... not ... late!!!" I shouted as I catch my breath from a "marathon" like running.

He then checked his watch and looked at me. "Good." He smiled. "4: 59. You're almost late." He said as he started walking towards me.

I smiled back at him. He then hugged me tight as he reached me with his hands. "I missed you babe" he whispered. I hugged him back, tighter, tender.

"I missed you too ... Jin" I answered. He let me go after that short but relieving hug. "How are you? How's your business trip?" I asked him as a follow up. I looked at his eyes as his hands are still on my waist.

"It's ... fine" he smiled. "I met a lot of girls." He said as he pinched my nose.

"What!?" I automatically exclaimed as I found his words fouling. He then laughed at me. "Hey! Why are you laughing!?" I asked as I got a little pissed. He met a lot of girls!? The hell!

"Cool down~" he calmly said as he grabbed my hand and led the way to the empty bench there. "Let's sit" he commanded as he sat first. With frown visible in my face, I obeyed what he said and sat quite far beside him. Well at least there's a small space between us. But he noticed it and pulled me near him.

He rested his head in my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. "What? ..." he looked at me. I looked at him with a blank stare. He then smiled and rested back his head. "Yes, I met a lot of girls there, but no one from them could be compared to you." he said sweetly. "No one" he added as his hug went tight.

I admit his statement melted my heart. 'no one could be compared to you' those are just the sweetest words I heard. I smiled at him. "I know right." I said as I smirked looking at the reddish sky.

"<Y/N>?" Jin called me.

"Hhmmn?" I answered as I wasn't looking back at him. He then fixed the way he was seated.

"Yoon <Y/N>?" he called again. I was about to look at him when a small box appeared in front of my face. I immediately look at him. He nodded and shook the box as if he wants me to take the box, and I did. I got the box from his hand.

"I wasn't able to buy you something in Japan because I'm busy." He said as he crossed his arms and looked at the sky in front of us. I then looked at him and I can't find any word to say. I was just looking at him in great wonder and amazement. I was surprised. He looked at me as he leaned on the bench. "So I went to the mall earlier and found that. Open it." He said smiling.

My sight was now nailed at the box. As Jin instructed me, I found myself untying the ribbon and opening his present.

"Oahhh..."
I was jaw dropping as his gift revealed in front of my very eyes. It was the couple key chain. It was the couple chain that I wanted to buy for us. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"This is beautiful!" I told him. He then messed up my hair and got the chain in my hands. He was the one who separated it and gave the other one to me. He held my hand and handed the other side as he looked into my eyes.

"Yoon <Y/N>!" he started speaking but he paused after saying my name. He then sighed as he was about to continue his 'speech'. "This is my heart ... and I am giving it to you." he paused again. "WAH~ I can't believe I am saying this!" he said as he shook his head hard. I laughed at him. "Hey don't laugh at me!" he said scolding me at my reaction. I too shut my mouth and sealed my lips but I was really laughing.

"and as long as this is in your possession," he became serious again so I looked at him earnestly. "it means that I am yours ... and you are mine ... it's also means the same." He showed me the other half in his hand. "This is your heart and it's mine. Arasso?" he ended.

I smiled as he finished his 'speech'. I got the chain that was for me and nodded. "Arasso." I answered as I hugged him. "Thank You Jin ... thank You " I said as hugged him tighter.

"Ohh – wait" he spoke and I let go of him. He then stood up and pulled my left arm causing me to stand too. "We need to go now." He said smiling and started pulling me to walk.

"Uhh? Where are we going?" I asked him as I became passive walking with him.

"You'll see as soon as we get there." He said not looking back at me.