PAGE 14

"Why do I have to suffer this!?" you complained at Jin whose walking beside you. After class, you felt like going home because for you this day was tragic.

"WHYY??!" you said while opening your arms wide and lifting it. Jin smirked and gave you teasing eyesight.

"Yah! This is really your fault, really!" you said blaming him again for the nth times.

"Aish!" he said, he was annoyed at you being annoyed at him but you two are still together even after the class and now, walking home.

He grabbed your hand and led you to a convenient store on the way.

"What are we going to do here?" you asked as he moved the chair to let you sit.

"Just wait here okay?' he said and left you. You followed him by your eyes as he went near to a huge fridge. "Is he going to buy ice cream?" you asked yourself and blew off the hair that covered your eyes.

After five minutes of stomping your shoes, he came back handing you a cup of coffee mudslide flavoured ice cream. You looked at him and saw him cutely with a spoon in his mouth. His ice cream was of the same flavour as yours.

"Thank you." You said dearly as you took the ice cream. In all fairness, it was delicious.

"im sorry," you uttered while enjoying his treat."im sorry I was so rude blaming you"

"It's alright." He said "I like annoying people" he joked and laughed

"Psshh! Brat kid!" you answered while grinning. "I didn't know you like ice cream." You stated changing the topic

Jin stopped eating and stocked the spoon in his mouth. "I eat ice cream if I need to relax" he started explaining. "I thought you need to relax so I brought you here." He said

Such a thoughtful Jin, indeed. What you heard made you blushed a little.

"Does it help?" he asked and started eating again. You nodded as an answer. You didn't want to show your pinkish cheeks so you bowed a little.

"We'll then, I'll go first." He stood up. "I need to go home to prepare my things."

"Things?" you questioned as you looked at him

"Yes, remember the report? We'll going to study in your apartment huh?" he declared and started walking.

But as he took few steps away from you, he turned around went back and bent forward near your face and said, "Please cook a delicious dinner for us. See yah~ " And pinched your nose.

After saying what he wanted to say he resumed walking home.

In shock, you didn't have the chance to oppose him. And as soon as he left the place, you also moved to go home and prepare. Jin will come you said. That guy, that unbelievably surprising guy. The saving grace on that moment was, he didn't see your cheeks that went really red.