PAGE 5

Before the class starts, Jin arrived Everyone was quiet. You all looked at him as he took his seat.

He passed by Elizabeth whose staring at him. He stopped walking.

With hands on his pocket he said "Thanks for yesterday Elizabeth" he tilted his head to see Elizabeth. "But don't do it again. It's very stupid" then proceeded to sit.

Jin cleared his throat as he sat. A warning sign maybe. The rest of the class resumed their childish businesses.

Jimin approached him and sat on his desk.

"Yah! You too. Where were you yesterday!?"

So the other friend was him, you whispered

"I waited at the port but i ended up eating alone" Jimin scolded him

"Uhh! That's right! That's what i forgot yesterday! To eat lunch" Jin answered caused Jimin to fall from where he was seated

You laughed at his answer secretly.

"Are you serious!?" Jimin said with a higher tone

"Well, im sorry. I really forgot it" Jin answered with a fooly face towards Poor Jimin.

"Ahhh .. I cant believe this!" *facepalm by Jimin "okay then! Im bringing my friend later at the port." He declared "Im sick of waiting for the two fools every time" he said while going back to his seat.

Jimin was really cute. Well he's cute all the time. He got a charm that every girl couldn't resist. He talks a lot and possesses a bright personality and as far as you can observe he is their group's good boy.Your totally charming, bright emergency friend, Jimin.

Jin looked at him and asked, "a friend?"

Jimin nodded.

"Who?" Jin asked but you were surprised when he looked at you.

"The one you're looking at" Jimin answered

You stared at Jimin. "Me?!"

"No! The one at your back!" Jimin said. You looked behind only to find out that you were actually the last person in your row. "Pft!"

Jimin threw out an indeed very bubbly laugh at you.
~~

"Are you sure of this?" You asked Jimin while the two of you walked the way to their so called 'port'

With the tray of your lunch on his hands he answered yes.

"But ... But that Jin, i think he doesn't want me to go" you said hesitantly

"Jin will tell it firsthand. He is like that, very straight forward. If he doesn't like you, you can see it." He explained as they stopped in front of a mural painted door. "Were here" he said as he opened the door.

It was a nice place. The port was a cool place for boys indeed. It was a small room with a little couch that can be a bed and some chairs and table. The port was exclusively for the three of them. From the walls itself you can say which corner is for who. You were just amazed that a school can actually offer something like this to his students. Daebak!

"Welcome!" Jimin said upon putting the tray of food on the table. "Please have a seat and be comfortable." He said with his arms wide open. Without a word you chose to sit on the cozy couch.

"We will have to wait for the two of them for a while, Im sure they will come over. Hehe" Jimin said as he sat beside you.

"Wait, if you are friends with Jin, why do you have to look very scared yesterday at him?" You asked as you remembered his face back yesterday

"Ahhh ... That?" He rubbed his temple "i did it to scare you" he honestly said and giggled

Your eyes went extra large after hearing it. Jimin bursted laughing at you as he saw your expression. You saw a throw pillow beside you and hit his head with it as a revenge.

NamJoon and Jin both arrived. Namjoon greeted with a smiling face as They placed their foods on the table. Jin, as usual wore his poker face but still very handsome.

Occupying the table, Jimin got an extra chair for you to sit beside him and then all of you started eating

Its kinda awkward for a bit. The four of you ate with complete silence. Thanks to Namjoon who broke it.

"_ Y/N__" she looked at you

"Uhh?" You were surprised

"Yesterday," he gulped and drank cider "where did you go?" He continued as he leaned on his chair.

Words cant come out through your mouth, or should it be like you dont know what to say. You looked at Jin who then stopped eating.

Should i say it? Should i? Asking yourself while looking at Jin wishing him to answer your question.

"I'm --
"She's with me" Jin saved you

"Wha- what!?" Jimin and Namjoon questioned in chorus

~~

"You're really unbelievable Jin" Jimin commented after hearing your story on what had happened yesterday at the rooftop

"Really" NamJoon said in second motion

"Yah! Why are you guys scolding me? Its her fault! Her loud voice woke me up!" Jin defended himself while looking at his friends.

You cant believe what you are seeing. These three grown up guys were really cute fighting. Its your first time too to see Jin's face with other emotions. You saw another Jin.

The bell rang, indication that the afternoon class will start in a moment. Then the four of you went back to your rooms.

~~