PAGE 75

~~

Monday, first day of our exam.

Everything's fine. Since I got my peace of mind yesterday reconciling with Jin. I had enough time to review and get ready for today's exam. Chicken feed. Ke ke ke.

After finishing my exam on the first subject, I scanned the whole room. I saw Jimin scratching his head, Andi answering very cool, slowly but surely, Elizabeth nagging Inna for an answer, Jin half asleep and half awake, and then Jung Kook. Jung Kook who's really sleeping. He was sobbing on his shoulders. I tried to leaned and nag his desk.

"Jeon Jung Kook ..." I whispered slowly as I tried not to be caught by our teacher. He didn't respond.

"Jung Kook ..." I whispered again. Not a single sign of mobility was seen in him.

"Hey Kookie~" I said prolonging his childhood name as I shook his desk a little harder.

At last he moved and showed his face as he tilt it sideways. "Hmmm?" he moaned.

"Why are you sleeping? Why don't you answer?" I asked him without looking back. I then fixed the way I was seated. But still lowering down my voice to be safe.

"What for? I'm not even officially enrolled so I don't have to answer all of this." He said closing his eyes again.

 "WHAT!" I exclaimed as I was shocked with his statement. The whole class then looked at me including our teacher. I was stoned as if cold water ran through my spine.

"Yes Miss Yoon?" our teacher asked. I gulped as I felt caught and will be sentenced to go out.

"Uhh ... "I paused "I found my answer ... yeah ... I found my answer incorrect." I reasoned out while faking a smile. "Sarreh."

Just by that and their stares were gone, except for Jin that nailed his eyes at me. I looked at him and gave him a smile. He then shook his head and sighed then started answering again. Pft. I'm saved. I sighed as I touched my chest and felt my heart pounding.

I heard Jung Kook laughed a little as he lifted his head and rested it on hind hand.

"Aishhh! What do you mean you're not enrolled?" I asked him again as I felt the situation's safe for me to talk to him again.

"The school accepted me but I wasn't enrolled." He laughed lightly. "I just want to see you. So I talked to the admin and beg for this favor." He answered.

I found myself frowning and shaking my head not believing how this man in my back could do such things like those. He's really unstoppable. He's really attached into something he really wanted.

"Hull! You're unbelievable." I said as I stood up and got my paper passed in front. Since I was free to go, I decided not staying inside and walked everywhere where my feet take me to. At least I have added time to review for my next exam. (Such a good student!)

~~

Jin then passed his paper as soon as he was finished. He too went out the room to find me. After a few sec, Jung Kook too stood up and began walking out the room.

Jin, who was on the other side of the hall way saw Jung Kook walking on the opposite side. Jin was about to go to the port but realized that i will never go there to study because I know that It'll be as noisy as a wet market when every body's around, so he about faced and walked towards the library. But he was stopped when he saw Jung Kook leading the way. He stared at him intently until Jung Kook stopped and called someone. Jin was then staring at him quietly.

~~

Double vision ... sweating cold ... stumbling feet and knees.

Jung Kook felt all of this as he stood up and began walking to go out of the school. After a few steps, he stopped and got his phone to contact Dr. Gu. But soon after the phone rang, Jung Kook's vision black out and collapsed.

~~

"Is he trying to call her?" Jin asked himself as he watched Jung Kook's every movement. He was waiting for another move, when he noticed Jung Kook's unstable stance. He was alarmed but still waited for the next happening and got surprised as he, himself, saw Jung Kook collapsed.

"JUNG KOOK!" he exclaimed running towards Jung Kook. And in an instant, he got Jung Kook and ran to get out of the school campus soonest.

Soon after getting Jung Kook in the emergency room, Jin sat on the waiting area shaking in shock and nervousness. He leaned his elbows on his knees and grasp at his head breathing uneasy. He can't believe of what he saw. He himself can't believe of what he did, he saved Jung Kook.

He stood up as Dr. Gu came out of the ER with unconscious Jung Kook getting transferred in a private room. He saw Jung Kook's pale skin with his polo opened and a lot of apparatus attached to him including oxygen.

He almost stumbled as he saw Jung Kook's situation. He followed the hospital bed moved by two nurses as it passed through him.

"Son ..." Dr. Gu spoke as he tapped Jin's shoulder who was still following Jung Kook by his eyes. "Thank you for bringing him here." She said. A taste of worry, pain and relief were traced in her voice.

Jin then looked at her in full wonder. "What's wrong with him?" he asked directly. Dr. Gu gave him a sigh and sat on the waiting area. She too gestured Jin to sit down.

~~

"RUN! FASTER!" it's all up in my mind as I got in the hospital. Jin called giving me the news, and from the library, I immediately got out of the school.

I saw Jin sitting on the chairs outside of the room number that he told me. I saw him worrying and disturbed as he was playing his hands strangely while looking on the wall full of nothingness. I ran to get through him.

"Jin?" I called him as I stopped in front of him. He looked at me at once and stood up. He gave me a hug. I felt the tension in him. I felt the worry that he felt. I fact I felt he was still shaking a little bit. I hugged him back in return. It's the very least thing I could do to ease his feels. I brushed off my hands in his back and said, "What you did was right. Babe. Thank You" I said whispering.

I was damn too worried about Jung Kook but as I saw Jin, I felt sorry for him being shock of what's happening. Then I realized that even though it's hard. I should be strong ... or at least look strong for him. I tried to force a smile as I hugged him tighter.

~~