PAGE 57

Jung Kook had finished cleaning his face on his bathroom while you washed your face on the kitchen sink. He went out drying his face off with a tissue while you're still on the process in cleaning your face.

"Not yet finish?" he said as he sat on the chair just behind you.

You then got up and tried to dry your face believing that you have cleaned it well. You sat in front of him and smiled. "What's next?!" you asked him about the next birthday activity.

He smirked as he stood up and got a piece of tissue. He then bent down and held your chin with his hand while wiping your face. You closed your eyes as you let him do it for himself.

"Look at you." he said wiping your forehead down until your chin. "Do you know how to clean your face well?" he said as he held your face with his both hands. "You're like a kid." He said

"Hey!" you said opening your eyes because you don't agree with his conclusion. But you buckled as you saw his face very close to yours. He smiled at you when he saw you looking at him. And on the next second, you saw nothing but a color black.

Jung Kook then kissed you. You felt his lips, his soft lips that touched yours.

~~

Jung Kook led the way through the rooftop of the hotel. After an awkward silence that filled his unit after he kissed you, he suddenly grabbed your hand and left his unit together.

There you had a nice view of the night sky and busy city. The view was breathtaking. From up there you can see your apartment building, your school campus and even the hospital. In amazement, the awkward feeling within was gone like blown by the wind.

"This is cool!" you said as you ran on the edge.

"I know!" Jung Kook agreed while he was behind preparing something but you didn't bother to know what it is since you're feeding your eyes with the view.

"<Y/N> ?" Jung Kook called you.

"Yes?" you said without looking back.

"Surprise" he softly sweet followed by an explosion causing you to looked at him urgently.

There you saw different lights in the sky behind the silhouette of your best friend. It was a fireworks display that he prepared. Your eyes were nailed to it as you were amazed with it. "Oahhh ..." you said as Jung Kook walked near you and joined you to watch it.

"It's beautiful" You said.

Jung Kook nodded as he agreed. "<Y/N> ... Will you stay with me?" he said as he faced you and got your both hand and held it.

Being speechless with what he said, you looked at him as he was holding your hands. You looked at his eyes that reflect the lights the fireworks give.

"<Y/N> ... this is my first wish ... stay with me ... please? " he said.

You were stunned with his first wish. You don't know what to say. Are going to say yes and make your best friend happy but how about Jin? Or you're going to decline him and think about Jin's sake? What? What now?

You got your hand back from his possession and turned your back at him. "How ..." you sighed "how about Jin?" you asked him looking at your stomping feet.

Jung Kook hugged you from behind and sighed. "I don't care about him ... Just ... just stay with me. Even at the end of the day you love him, I don't care. Just stay with me." he said.

Without any word to say, you faced him and forced to smile. You nodded. Yes, you nodded and agreed to what he wanted. After all, you thought Jung Kook needs you and Jin may be able to understand it. For now, you have to make your best friend happy and you know you're the only one who can do it. You hugged him as his assurance.

~~