PAGE 13

After the punishment, the two of you were readmitted to your class and the last subject of the day was History. You by then were very quiet. You don't want to be punished again and so you kept your mouth zippered. Jin did it too. But Jimin played the game. He never stops teasing the two of you.

"Yah, <Y/N>!?" he whispered as he called your attention in the middle of the discussion but you didn't paid him attention.

"Heeyy ~" he said, pretending that you didn't heard him

He secretly moved his chair a little closer to yours, extended his foot and yanked your chair caused you to look at him, "What!?" you answered with annoyance.

"What was that? Huh? What did you do? Why are you late?" his questions were like firing armalite but he's still managing to look in front to pretend that he was listening.

"NOOTHHINGG!" you answered while still looking at your teacher

He smirked, "did you go to a date? Huh? Where?" he asked again facing you

"I said NOOTHHINGG HAPPENED!" you answered in a bit loud voice.

Jimin laughed softly while secretly bringing out his phone. He seemed to be typing. You glanced at him very quickly and saw him smiling. After typing, he looked at Jin on the other side of the room. Jin took out his phone. "Ahh, he texted Jin" you thought. As Jin read the message and typed something he looked at your side and kept his phone.

Glancing back at Jimin who by then started giggling again, it made you wonder what that would be. "Hey," you said reminding Jimin to keep quiet because he's catching your teacher's attention already.

Jimin knew it and cleared his throat and fixed the way he was seated. He bended his body a little to your side and said,"You have the same answer." He said referring to the text. He asked Jin the same and Jin answered same as yours. This kid always finds happiness in teasing others. He can't stop giggling and that pushed Jin to throw a paper ball. Bull's eye! Jimin was hit on his forehead causing him to stop.

But your teacher caught that action and called Jin and Jimin's attention, and yours too. *facepalm

"All of the succeeding lesson would be reported." She announced to the class. "And since the three of you seemed to be very familiar to our lesson today, you guys should report our next lesson tomorrow." Your teacher said.

Without any strength to oppose her because of extreme disappointment, you buried your head on your arms crossed on top of your desk. "My gash... >.<" you whispered.

"I have a suggestion Ma'am!"Jimin said, acting really silly.

"And what would that be?" your teacher mocked him

"I'll pair with Andi if it's alright and then Jin and <Y/N> together." He said brightly thinking that it was a brilliant idea.

"In that case," your teacher said and asked Andi, "is that okay with you?". Being top on class, Jimin's girlfriend accepted it and that made him celebrate.

"How about the two of you?" the teacher asked you and Jin. You were about to object but Jin answered faster than you.

"No problem Ma'am. We will report tomorrow." Jin answered in confidence. That caused you to fall a little from your seat.

"Very nice Mr. Kim! Now, class dismissed."

~~