PAGE 19

LONG IMAGINE PAGE 19

~~

"It was a nice presentation to start the reporting" your teacher said "congratulations Mr. Kim and Ms. Yoon! Very good!" She added as she started clapping for your success.

The reporting was done perfectly. And with how your teacher commented after the report, this calls for a celebration.

Jin went to your chair "hey! Lets go out later and eat some, my treat!" He excitedly offered

"Yeahh sure! Good job to us!" You tapped his shoulder "Let's invite Jimin and Andi too" You replied.

Jin nodded to your request.

~~

"Im sorry man, but we need to study our report" Jimin was on the other line

"Ahh ... That's right, tomorrow you'll be reporting" Jin replied "okay, good luck man" Jin said and hung up.

You and Jin were in a restaurant to have your dinner. Too bad Jimin and Andi wasn't coming. But it's okay, after all being with Jin alone doesn't trouble you anymore.

"aishh!" He said as he put his phone on the table and crossed him arms across his chest

"It's just the two of us?" You asked him

"Yes.. Got a problem with that?" He asked. He was a bit upset that his friend isn't coming.

"Kindah .." You mockingly said

"What!? Hey!!! You dont know how much i suffered from lifting you last night!" He reacted

You smiled at him.

"Whaat?! You know-- ahh! I cant believe this! After what i did last night you're not okay being with me?!" He continued but he looked so adorable while saying those words.

You laughed at him. And he stopped talking. He finally got that it was supposed to be a joke but he took it seriously.

"You're so cute ... Jin" you smiled at him

Jin looked away. He was unprepared with what he heard.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked as you noticed that he became strange

"Ahh ... Excuse me, i'll just ... go to the wash room" he said and walked away

"Hmm? What happened to him?" 
You whispered as you followed him by your eyes

~~

Jin rushed to go to the washroom. Upon reaching the room he washed his face. He looked at the mirror and talked to himself.

'What's that?" He held his chest .. "Am i? No!" He said and washed his face again.
~~

Jin went back to the table where he leaved you. The food by then arrived.

"Are you okay?" You asked

"Of course!" He said and smiled

As you were assured that he was fine, the two of you started eating.

~~

Thank You <3