PAGE 45

~~

"They're here! They're here!" Elizabeth screamed as she saw Jimin, Jin and Jung Kook walking back at the stage to give the flag to Andi. Feeling excited you ran towards the stage to see if they were really coming back. Your whole class screamed, clapped and went wild as they smell the victory.

Jimin was the one who gave the flag to Andi. He ran to hug her girlfriend and turned around lifting her. With muds all around Jimin's body and face he was able to share it to Andi. He spread his hands on Andi's cheeks and that made Andi to look like him. He first showed to everyone the flag of the opponent and handed it to Andi really proud.

Jin saw you and walked to get near you while you greet her with a smile. He was still sweating from the game yet he still looks dashing. You extended your arms and wiped his face with bare hands when he was in front of you.

"Congratulations!" you said wiping his sweat under his eyes. He got your hand and held it tightly.

"Thank You" he said smiling. "How are you feeling?" he asked you as he pinched your left cheek.

"I'm really okay now. I feel way better than last night so you don't have to worry." You assured him. He believed you too. "Go and change your shirt." You said. "it's really wet and beside ..." you covered your nose, "you smell awful" and laughed at him.

"Really!?" Jin said as he began smelling his shoulders and armpits. He was showering with his own sweat but he didn't smell awful. But in response you smiled at him and nodded.
~~

Jung kook was beside Jimin, Andi and NamJoon at the stage for the simple closing ceremony. He changed his clothes as he reached the tent area. When he saw you at the audience, he jumped off of the stage and approached you.

"Hey," he said smiling

"Hey, congratulations!" you said smiling back at him as he gets near you. he looked refresh with his hair a little messy and wet.

"Thanks." He said. He was now standing beside you also facing the stage. NamJoon was saying his closing spiel. "We did a great job right?" he asked

"Of course." You laughed. "I never thought that you and Jin would have a great teamwork." You nagged him.

He laughed too. "Well, we hurt each other by getting the flag" he said while scratching his forehead. "But thanks to Jimin ..." he pointed Jimin on the stage. "He got the flag before the other team, so we won!" he said

"Calling Jin and Jung Kook's attention on the stage to receive their award." NamJoon announced.

"Hey, they need you." you said as you noticed NamJoon's announcement.

"Eh?" he said. He was obviously not listening.

You tapped his forehead. "Go to the stage. They need you presence." you said smiling. Jung Kook then went to the stage. As you watched Jung Kook go up the stage, Jin just appeared after changing his clothes.

~~

"Our retreat will be finished in a while." NamJoon said

"But before that, we have to congratulate the blue team for winning the survival game." And the blue team roared in victory.

"And we have to thank these men who were the reason of the blue team's success! Let's welcome Jimin, Jung Kook and Jin!" the whole class clapped and welcomed the winners. You earnestly observed everything by being one of the audiences.

Jimin, being the leader of the team received their award.

"And now, we have to reveal the punishment of the loosing team." NamJoon continued. The red team booed as they don't want to hear their punishment.