PAGE 15

Your hair was messed up, your eyes were swollen and were teary focusing your eyes on the monitor. Its been almost thirty minutes when you started searching what dish would you cook for dinner. Jin called a while back and said he's coming around 8 o'clock. You're pressured about the thing that it would be your first time to cook for somebody else.

"Ahhhh!" You screamed scratching your hair and stomping your feet alternately. "Why do i have to cook for him if i can buy take outs!? Ughh!" By then you grabbed your wallet and went outside your apartment.

~~

"Please feel at home!" You said while Jin put his bag on the couch.

Your apartment was a cute little room. A studio type one that wasn't too small and too big for you. Just the right that suits you.

"This is too small for a girl like you." He commented as he sat and scanned his sight all over the room.

"Its fine. Im okay with it." You said while opening the fridge and served him juice to drink.

"Thank you." He said "ahh .. <Y/N>, can we eat? I've been starving since I called you" he asked after drinking the glass of juice straight.

Gulping your own saliva, you said "ahhh ... That? Ahh ... Hmm..." You stammered while scratching your head

"Hey, im just asking if we can eat. Why are you like that?" Jin said

"Ooh - okay, i'll just prepare the food" you said as you ran over the kitchen
~~

"Whaaaat!?" Jin laughed so hard. He cant even stand laughing.

"Yah!! Its my first time to cook for someone! Why are you laughing at it?!" You explained with a childish,full of shame voice

Jin went teary as he cant stop laughing

"Ahhh! If you dont like it, then dont eat it! Buy some for yourself!" You said while getting the bowl of instant noodles that you cooked for him and began to eat it.

Jin then stopped laughing, cleared his throat and pulled back the bowl in front of him.

"I'll start eating!" He summoned and start eating too.

He chewed his food diligently while looking at you as you were saying, "I thought you dont like it?" After he swallowed it, he replied. "Why wouldn't I?"

He again filled his mouth completely, "this isn't just a simple noodle," he said "this is the first time someone cooked food for me, so i'll eat it no matter what it is or how it tastes like" he ended with a big smile looking at you.

You were moved by his last statement. Somehow you felt a little honored that you served that food. Even if its just an instant noodles, it wasn't simple for him, it was special.

"Ah!" He said ordering you to open your mouth.

You obeyed him unconsciously and he gave you a chopsticks-full serving of noodles directly to your mouth and laughed at you.

~~