PAGE 22

Jin and you both headed the way to your class room. You were too quiet, it was awkward and uncomfortable. You took a deep breath as you find courage to start the conversation.

"Ahh---" the both of you said in chorus

"Okay, you go fir—" you said

"No, you first." Jin said cutting you.

You both smiled with the situation. "Hmmnn ... Okay ..." you said as you watched your steps because of embarrassment

"Wha – What was that?" you asked him referring to the kiss. You looked at him, he looked back.

He stopped walking and you did the same. Facing each other he pinched your cheek a little and said, "You're mine... it means, you're mine" and then he walked fast to reach the room before you.

Not believing what you heard, you followed him by eyes with amazement.

'Seriously. What does he just say? Are we? Oh no ... does the kiss means ... we are ... omona ... we're a couple now?' you thought in mind.

"Hey! What was that?!!!" a familiar voice from behind.

You suddenly got your senses back and turned to see him. With a big smile, and chinito eyes,  NamJoon greeted you lively.

"NamJoon!!!" you called in surprise

"Im back!" he said and greeted you by messing up your tied hair.

"Aiishhh~!" you complained.

~~

With Namjoon coming back from States and a success in Jimin and Andi's reporting, he pledged a treat after the class. Jimin said there was an arcade center near the school that all of you could enjoy. All was good to go except for Andi who was really a killjoy in nature. But Jimin was allright with it. He said he might not be able to enjoy NamJoon's treat if his girlfriend is present. So that made the four of you to enjoy.

"OMONA! Im so excited!" you said as you all arrived at the center

"uhh? What made you feel that? It's just an arcade center" NamJoon asked you wondering.

You faced him. "Will you believe that for my entire existence, this is my first time to go to a place like this?" you proudly said. But the three laughed with what you shared.

"Hey ... is that funny?" you asked as you stomped your feet.

"I can't believe you!" Jimin said as he was still laughing at you. "Really?! What kind of life do you have before you met us?" Jimin's question caught you. "A princess?!" he said and laughed again with NamJoon.

Since day 1 you're not telling them anything about your life before you come to their school. It's not that you don't want them to tell it but they are not asking you to tell something so you just let it slipped that way. Now, they began to be curious.

"Ahhh ..." you said while thinking what excuse you should say

As Jin found you struggling, he spoke to save you. "Never mind! – he interrupted. "The xBox seems to be cool. Let's try it!" he said as he grabbed Jimin and NamJoon towards the xBox and winked at you. With what he did you felt saved.

Suddenly, you felt a vibration in your pocket. You got your phone and knew that an unknown number was calling. You answered it.

"Hello?" You answered with a loud voice knowing that the center was noisy.

There was a total silence on the other line for a moment and then someone sighed.

"Hello? Who are you?" you repeated.

"<Y/N> ......." You froze knowing that the person on the other line knows your name

"I miss you ...." And then the person hung up leaving you in extreme wonder.

Familiarizing and remembering the voice, you are sure that it was a guy. And who was it? Someone popped out in your mind and said, "OH NO ...."

~~