PAGE 66

~~

"Get in" Jin commanded me as we reached a black car not too far from the school gate. I looked at him in awe. "I said get in." he repeated as he opened the door for me. With his voice roaring a little, I then got inside the car. He closed it and went to the other side to get in.

"Hey, are you ... driving?" I asked him as he started putting his seatbelt.

He looked at me. "Yes." He answered soullessly and started putting my seatbelt too while I followed his movements by my eyes.

"Welcome to my car." He said smiling as he started the engine and began driving.

~~

We parked in a fine dining restaurant quite far from the usual places that we've been through. Jin then got off from the car and opened the door for me. "Thanks" I told him as I gazed on the façade of the place. But upon getting off of the car a sudden rushed of nervousness filled my whole entity. It's as if I was spilled out with freezing cold water in an instant. I can't explain why. I should've been excited. But why am I feeling this?

"Are you ready?" Jin asked me. I then looked at him as he was smiling. "Are you not excited?" he asked me again.

"What are you up to Jin? Why we are here?" I asked him directly as I felt bothered with my feelings. But instead of answering me, he got my hand and pressed it.

"This is for you." he said. He lifted our hands and put it in his chest and it made me smile. If it's for me, then it's for me, I told myself. After all Jin wouldn't be this excited if this 'plan' of his own won't make me happy. So for that, I trust him. I then grasped some air to fill my nervous body with relief.

"Let's get inside?" he asked me. I then nodded as answer.

~~

The place was really something. I was awed by the amazing interior of the whole restaurant which seems to bring you in other place. It was an Eastern inspired restaurant that was fairly decorated with antiques like chairs, brick walls, and barrels, wine glasses even wine bottles. It was really beautiful and elegant.

I brushed off my eyes all over the place and a woman who's sitting alone not too far from the entrance caught my eyes. She was just the only customer that time but I couldn't see her face as she was facing the wall and not on our way. Jin, who was then at my back tapped my shoulders. I threw a gaze at him.

"Surprise." He whispered. With our hands still attached, he pulled me as our feet stepped towards the woman.

I looked at the woman, and I felt that my nervousness has come back. My heart was pounding fast as I got to recognize the woman in front of me.

"Oh no ..." I uttered as we get closer to her. Jin stopped walking and I did the same too.

"Mrs. Yoon?" Jin said.

'Mrs. Yoon?' I repeated as I was shocked with Jin's word, I looked at him with a questioning face. The woman then looked behind her to see us. She stood up and faced us smiling. I tilted my head to see her. I have to see her.

I saw a familiar smile, a smile that I've been longing to see, a smile that I didn't see for a long time.

"Ma ... Mama ?" A tear fell from my eyes. It's my mom. It's my mom!

She then opened her arms and I came hugging her while tearing like a kid. "Mama ..." I hugged her tighter. "Mama ..."

"Shhhh..." Mom hushed as she tapped my back repeatedly.

~~

"Jin told me about you in Nagoya. His mother is my good friend." Mama told me as we started eating at the restaurant. I sat beside her as Jin was sitting in front of me. I then looked at the both of them as I chewed my food. "We've talked for a while and he found out that I am your mother." She continued.

"So you've met each other pretty well?" I asked the both of them.

Jin stopped eating and looked at me. "Not quite." He smiled. "Mrs. Yoon's fairly busy with Mom with business matters. So when we were on a dinner, I grabbed the chance to ask questions and to know them well." Jin explained.

"Aish! You're too confident to talk to my Mom~!" I complained as I felt his over flowing confidence. Mom then laughed at me. She held my hand and looked at me.

"I missed you honey ... I'm sorry that Mama is too busy ..." she uttered. "but thanks to him, I got to see you again" she continued brushing her hands.

I smiled at her and got her hand. "I understand Ma. You don't need to explain, Jung Kook told me everything." I said. "And right now, I'm really happy that I'm with you now." I said as I leaned on her shoulder.

Jin then cleared his throat causing us to draw our sight in him. He looked away as if he was checking the paintings on the wall.

"Yah ...!" I called him he then looked at me. "Thank you ~" I said smiling. "I am really thankful."

He smiled back at me. "No need to say thank you ... I will do everything for you... everything." He said.

"Seems like you're dating each other, kids." Mom interrupted.

"Mama~~!!!" I exclaimed hearing Mama's conclusion. But she just gave me laughter in return.

~~

After that short but sweet and relieving dinner, Mama was up to say goodbye to us. She's still busy with business and she said she was flying back to Nagoya for her last meeting with Jin's mother together with other business partners and will immediately lead to US for another meeting with new sets of business partners.

"Mama ... I will miss you" I said as I hugged her for the last time.

"I will miss you too honey," she said as I released her. "Take care huh? My girl is not little anymore." she said while fixing my hair. She then looked at Jin and got his hand. "Jin ... thank you so much for this." I saw Mom smiling at Jin. "Promise me that you will take good care of her." she said.

"Don't worry Mrs. Yoon. I will take care of your daughter." Jin assured my mother. Mom then looked back at me and hugged me.

"I have to go <Y/N> ... I love you." she said and suddenly I felt a water formation in my eyes. I looked at her very eyes and I saw her with the same too. We were almost crying. But I inhaled and took courage to stop myself from breaking down. Mama is going and I don't want to give her a sad face.

I forced a smile and I nodded. "Ma, take care. I love you too." I said and just by that Mama got in inside her service and left me with Jin.

"Oahh ..." Jin exclaimed as he gasped for air. I looked at him and hugged him.

"Jin! Thank You!" I told him again squeezing him into my arms.

"AAHHHH~!" Jin complained. "Yah! Let me go~"

I laughed as I did what he said. He then smiled at me in pain, "haven't I told you inside? I'm going to do everything for you." he said as he messed up my hair.

~~