PAGE 39

All of you moved as your teacher asked you to get ready for your departure. You were divided according to your class section so NamJoon was separated. He left the cottage earlier to join his class. While Andi just left, being the top in your class she helped your teacher to fix everything, of course Jimin joined her. So you were left with these two handsome boys.

You went to the table where you put your luggage as the two were also preparing to go. You got your bag pack and was about to wear it when Jin pulled its strap. You looked at him.

"I'll carry it" he said and smiled. Being so obedient, you gave him your bag and he really wore it. Aside from being such a gentleman, Jin threw gazes at Jung Kook checking if he was seeing it. He was like trying to say that he can be that sweet to his girl. And he was right, Jung Kook was watching him.

"Thank You" you said smiling at him. As it was not your only luggage you resumed looking for your tent bag. Jin stared at Jung Kook.

Jung Kook found a chance to shine.

When you were about to get it, Jung Kook's hands blocked your way. Surprised, you looked at him. He winked at you and got it and hung it on his shoulder. This time, Jin watches the two of you. You smiled as you expressed your thanks at your best friend's kindness. Jung Kook stared back at Jin.

Being clueless at these boys' mini competition, you looked at the two of them in amazement. Jin was in your right as Jung Kook on the other side.  They were staring at each other really intense.

"What are you guys up to?" you said as you broke their connection. Looking at them back and forth, you now have their attention. They looked at you as they were back in their senses.

"What? – They both said.

You shook your head. "Daebakk!" you said. "You guys are amazing." You tapped their shoulders at the same time and said, "I'll go ahead. Bye~" Just by that and you started walking towards the bunch of your school mates leaving the two of them watching you walk away with their eyes.

Jung Kook started following you. When Jin saw Jung Kook walked and was about to walk with you, he came back to his senses and run to walk with the two of you.

~~

To get to the boat, you need to pass to a narrow ladder connecting the boat from the sand. Two boys from your class stood by and accompanied each girl by handing them their hand.

It was your first time seeing and experiencing this so you let your class mates go first as you watched them earnestly. You laughed at Elizabeth as she was over reacting at the waves that shook the boat and the ladder lightly. She thought she'll fall.

"Next" your teacher said. You looked around and found out that you were the last girl to board.

"Your turn Miss Yoon"

"Yes Ma'am!" you responded. Really excited, you stepped at the ladder first. Feeling the vibration of the wave, you first made sure that it will not shake. You looked at your feet and smiled. It was your first time thus like a kid you were happy with it. When you were about to take your second step, two hands surprised your sight. The other hand was Jin and the other was Jung Kook. You looked at them as they were staring at each other again.

"Hands off" Jung Kook spoke. You looked at him.

"Hands off my face" Jin answered. You looked at Jin.

'Let's see. She's going to pick me.' Jung Kook thought

'Watch out. She will hold my hand before you' Jin thought

You shook your head letting out a seemingly annoyed sigh. You both grabbed their wrist. Their attention was within each other so they were not really looking at you.

So instead of taking their hands or choosing which hand to take, you let their hands hold each other. Unconsciously, they grabbed each other's hand.

'I won.' – Jung Kook

'Loser' – Jin

 They smirked at each other believing that you chose them and that you took their hand.

You lifted their hands to make your own way under. You passed at them laughing while saying, "oahh ... sweet"

They both watched you passed through the ladder and landed at the boat safely. You turned to face them with a smile as they looked really shocked.

Laughing at them, you pointed at their hands and shout, "Thank You but I can manage!"

Just by seeing their hands together they both removed their hands abruptly. Jin wiped it in his shorts while Jung Kook soaked at the sea water.

~~