PAGE 10

You came to school 10 minutes earlier than your usual schedule. You had a good sleep last night but you woke up early and cant get back to sleep again. Ending was, your schedule were all advanced.

You cant still get over Jin's behavior yesterday. You remembered everything including the call. But as you remembered his voice, your heart began to beat faster. You sighed and blew off the lose hair that covered your eyes.

"Its strange " you said tapping your chest lightly.

There were a few early students around the hall. Some greeted you, some didn't. It was no surprise for you anymore. You walked through your locker to get your books. And as you close the door Jimin's face surprised you.

"OMONA!" Caused you to jumped a little because you were really surprised.

Jimin bursted out laughing at you. His laugh is really adorable and infectious. So instead of getting mad at him, you two ended up laughing into tears.
~~

"I was with Andi yesterday," Jimin answered your question while you both walked to your room. He and Namjoon didn't show up and that leaves you with Jin.

"You? Where did you go yesterday? You and Jin missed our Chemistry class. Where were you?" His question caught you off guard

"Oh??" You muttered. You remembered skipping the class to accompany Jin to eat.

"Hey, dont tell me ..." He said with a teasing voice and face

"No! It's not what you think!" You answered with hands crossing your chest.

"Gotcha! Ehm?!" Jimin said. He winked and tapped your shoulder like saying 'ohyeah i'll keep it as secret"

You gave him a sharp eye, looked away and sighed.

"Going back ..." You said bringing back the topic. "You're with Andi? Our classmate?" You asked

"Yeah." He confirmed it with a smile

"So ... So you and Andi are together now?" Your second question went

"I confessed to her yesterday." He explained. Jimin is a very bright person but at this moment he seemed to be so shy sharing his thoughts.

"Oh! Really? What happened next? How did you propose!?" There goes your overflowing excitement. Jumping and stomping your feet to be exact.

Jimin faced you and rests his right hand on top of your head, "it goes like this, I confessed and luckily she likes me too." Messing up your tied hair then continued walking.

"Yah! Please say more! i wanna hear it!" You plead while running to reach him.

"Neeeeeeext Time!!!!" He answered bringing back the bright Jimin while reaching the door of your class room.

"Ohh! Jin!? You're so early!" He yelled as he stopped and saw Jin inside. Next to Jimin, you also saw Jin whose by then was sitting to the teacher's chair with a book covering his face.

"Is he sleeping?" You asked Jimin

"That's our style." He laughed as he put his bag in his chair and sat on the desk. You also entered but goes directly to Jin.

"Jin!" You yanked his shoulder. "Jin, wake up. You shouldn't be sleeping there" you said while yanking his shoulder a little stronger.

You got no response from him, "Jin!?" You said but he didn't move so you tried to remove the book from his head. As you attempted to reach the book his left hand caught yours.

"Ohh! You surprised me!" You said.

He then removed the book using his other hand revealing his handsome face wearing a smile and said, "good morning"

Here you go again. Nailed in his eyes your heart doubled its beating. A blood rushed in your face, to your neck and down to your spine.

"Hey! look here!" Jimin said. You both looked at his way just in time for him to click his phone's camera catching a nice portrait.

"Ahh ... You look good together huh?!"He said while seeing the preview. "Im gonna keep this" he said while showing the screen.

As your eyes caught the preview shot, both of you screamed "HEY!!!"

~~