PAGE 33

~~

Every one was excited with what the Head Teacher just announced. Being a transfer student, you don't have any idea about it.

"The yearly Retreat Program for students will be held this coming Friday and Saturday. The whole faculty will excuse all of you this afternoon until tomorrow for your own preparation."

The whole class celebrated with great excitement.

"Instead of spending it inside the school campus, we are going to a private island for a change. So pack your bags up and get your tents ready for it", Mr. Soo announced and then dismissed our class early.

~~

The whole morning class passed by without you even noticing it. Feeling unwell from colds made you feel so uncomfortable. You don't want anyone to know it but you were really drowsy from the cold remedies you took and Jung Kook then noticed you.

"You're not okay, are you?" he asked as he tried to feel your temperature from touching your forehead.

You sniffed and nodded at him as an answer.

"C'mon, I'll drive you home. You need to rest", Jung Kook offered immediately. You wanted to take his offer but you thought twice as you saw Jin who was taking a nap in his seat.

You called him last night before sleeping to check on him and he told you that he was playing basketball. He might have been really tired from doing so. Since he had been sleeping since the class started, he's still unaware about the announcement.

You looked at Jung Kook. "Okay, ... but can you wait here for a sec?" you pleaded. He smiled and nodded. You stood up and approached your sleeping boyfriend.

You nagged him a little and he woke up in an instant.

"C'mon, take a rest in the port", you asked him while smiling.

Half conscious, he smiled back and stood up. He got his bag and you both started walking out from the room with his hand on top of your shoulder. Jung Kook stared at that scene the whole time. Letting out a deep sigh, he waited patiently for you while burying his face in his palm.

~~

Jin stretched in the couch and started sleeping again while you sat beside him. He fell asleep fast and that made you talk with a sleeping man. Now how would you inform him about Jung Kook's offer? You don't want to bother him anyway because he too was tired.

"Im ... Im going home with Jung Kook", you said as you touched his nose. "Don't get mad... I don't feel okay so I think a ride from him will be fine", you continued brushing his hair up with your fingers. "I'll give you a call later", you said and kissed him on his cheek.

Before rushing to the door, you faced him for the last time and said, "Rest well ... Jin."

As you closed the door, Jin opened his eyes. He wasn't sleeping and he heard you very well.

~~

You walked a little faster with your little strength to get  to Jung Kook. You're sure that he's bored right now waiting for you. But before you reach the classroom, you saw him dragging his feet out of the room with your bag on his shoulder.

You walked slowly while watching your best friend. He saw you and gave a smile. He then walked along to meet you half way.

"Did you wait too long? I'm sorry", you asked with a smile.

He shook his head and said, "No, not at all. The car's waiting for us at the gate, let's go?" he asked smiling back at you.

He stopped walking and stepped on your side, lifted his elbow allowing you to hold onto him. As a response, you locked in your hand around it and uttered, "Let's Go!".

Then the two of you marched towards the gate. Being a little childish, you know you made your best friend happy with it.

~~

Meanwhile, Jin was behind the two of you. Opposite of what you know, he rose from the couch and followed you. He couldn't stay still thinking that you're going home with Jung Kook. And despite of his tired body, he chose to follow you until you reach your apartment safely.