PAGE 64

~~

I was on my way heading the port, friday morning. I left my book there that we will have to use later. I opened my locker earlier and got a little panic attack when I didn't saw it inside. And luckily, I remembered leaving my books inside the port yesterday when I received the emergency call regarding Jung Kook.

I was in a hurry, few more minutes and I'll be late. I reached for the knob to open the door but I was shocked and stoned when it opened itself.

I looked up at who it was and my eyes went big as I recognized him. It was Jin.

"Oh~" he uttered as he was also surprised seeing me. But he recovered faster than I could. I saw him smiled while I was still in deep shock. Is he real? Or ... this is just another dream. I'm not sure. I don't know.

"Babe?" I heard him called my attention but I wasn't paying attention. I was just looking at him blankly. He snapped his finger and it made me come back to reality. He then took a quick kiss on my forehead.

I looked at him in surprise.

He hugged me tight. "Rooftop later at 5pm, don't be late huh?!" he said. And just by that, he released me and left me as he ran his way out of the corridor.

Without any word to say, I followed Jin through my eyes. I touched my forehead, the part where he kissed me and suddenly I'm back to Earth with my senses. I smiled comprehending that it wasn't dream at all. It's for real. Jin has come back. Jin just kissed me. I looked at the running man of my life until he turned left and disappeared in my sight.

But after a sec, I saw him running back and stopped to where we can see each other. He waved his hands crossing back and forth in the air while shouting, "YOON <Y/N>!!!!! I MISS YOU~!!!!"

I did the same way waving my hands too. "KIM SEOK JIN!!!!!!! I MISS YOU TOO~!!!!" I shouted even louder than him. After that, he waved goodbye as he continued running.

I felt happy seeing Jin again and knowing that he's back but my happiness was cut when the school bell rang indicating that it was time for the classes to start. I almost forgot my purpose in coming to the port. Recovering to Jin's pleasant surprise, I searched for my books and ran to get to my class room. Aigoo~ I'm late!

~~

"I'm sorry, I'm late!" I exclaimed upon entering the room, but to my dismay, our teacher didn't arrive yet. I scanned the whole room and all of my classmates were actually looking at me. I gulped in deep shame. I said sorry to no one. 

"It's okay <Y/N>. Go to your seat." Jimin answered me and then the whole class laughed. I looked at him in frown. He then smiled at me and sent me a peace sign using his hand.

I immediately walked fast to my seat. I fixed myself and pretended that nothing happened. The whole class then stopped laughing when our teacher arrived.

I looked at Jimin again as he threw a sight in me. I gave him a threatening face for what he did as he just smiled at me. Jimin then looked away as our teacher started to speak. Since he was just beside me, I hit his head with my book for my vengeance.

"AWW~!!!" he complained avoiding not to catch our teacher's attention looking back at me as I smiled at him and did a peace sign too.

I scanned the whole room and found out that Jin and Jung Kook wasn't around. I blew off my bangs and sighed fixing my attention to my teacher.

'Where are they?'