PAGE 83

~~

'Where have you been?' I heard Jung Kook on the other line. I wasn't able to go back to the hospital. Instead, I went at my unit to pack my things up. I don't want to say a thing to Jung Kook when I get back. I am sure I will end up saying everything to him. I don't want that to happen, I might hurt him.

"At school." I said as I reached for my light switch.

'Really?' he asked. Aigoo~

"Ahhh.. yah!" I answered removing my shoes.

'Hmmm' I heard a long moaned from him.

"Hmmm." I copied him. I heard him giggled.

'Okay, I'll see you then tomorrow. I want you to be here as I checked out from this hospital. Arasso?' he said.

Yeah. I almost forgot, he was leaving the hospital and will be resting at his unit for a day. Then after, we will be leaving the next day. "Ahh ... sure will!" I said scratching my head. After assuring my presence tomorrow, he hung up.

I threw my phone on the bed as I threw my body next. I sighed and closed my eyes remembering Jin earlier. I got the passport and the ticket inside my bag. I read it. Yeah, I am leaving. For real. My mind was already set for leaving but after what happened earlier, I felt my heart throwing a white towel. I want to back off. My heart wanted me to back off.

I shook my head as I thought that I am thinking wrong. I said yes to Jung Kook. I will be at his side in London, until he will be declared a survivor. And I will do it. I stood up and began packing my things up. Everything's set. Mom agreed, I already informed my dad too and the school that I will be transferring accepted me despite of being a late enrollee. I sighed and cleared out my mind. What I need for now isn't my heart's will. What I need for now is the right thing to do. Even if it hurts, I have to do what I have to do.

~~

"So see you in London?" Doc Gu told us as I was about to close the door of the van. We were inside the van and were about to go while she was standing outside. She was saying her goodbye. She scheduled her flight a day earlier than us so that she could fix everything for Jung Kook. She will be leaving two hours from now. But Jung Kook's mom went back to London three hours earlier. She said she needs to catch up an important meeting so her flight was really out of the blue. That made Jung Kook and me to travel together.

"Yes Doc." Jung Kook said as she smiled a wide one. "Thank You~" he said and just by that Doc Gu herself, closed the door of the van.

~~

"Whaaay! I missed this bed." Jung Kook said as he jumped off the bed and acted like he was doing a snow angel. He was giggling like a kid as he rolled on and off on his bed. He really looked like a kid. I laughed at him as I saw his happiness.

I caught his hand as I sat in his bed. He looked at me and smiled trying to win his arm back. "Stop it." I said. "You'll get tired. You know it's not good for you." I said trying him to remind him of his dos and donts.

"OH-KAY!" he said smiling as he sat on his bed. He stretched his arms and yawned closing an eye. "Waah! I'm really home!" he said dropping off his body again. I just shook my head as I found him missing the place. Six days have passed since he was confined and he really missed playing around. I smiled as he can't stop playing around on his bed.

"Stay still and I'll just prepare fruits for you." I said heading through the kitchen. I bought apples and oranges so that he has something to eat when he feels hungry. But because I felt the hunger, I was about to peel off some for myself. Kekeke

After washing the fruits thoroughly, Jung Kook sat on the dining area facing me. I smiled at him and put the plate full of sliced apples and oranges in front of him. He got one and ate it.

"Thank You!" he said winking at me. I smiled and got a piece to fill my hungry stomach too. "Really ready for tomorrow? You'll be living with me there." he asked me and I was caught off guard. I choked hard hearing his question. I coughed hard as I accidentally swallowed a big cut.

"Yayayayah!!? Are you okay?!" he asked me. I shook my head as I hit my chest lightly.

He laughed at me as he watched me struggling. He then stood up to get a glass of water for me. Upon handing me the glass, I drank it down to its last drop. I felt relieved.

"Don't ask questions like that when Im eating! See? I almost die" I hit Jung Kook's arm as I survived choking.

"Aww!" he said touching the part that I hit. "You can't hit me!" he said complaining. "So I am not allowed to propose marriage to you when you're eating?" he joked. "Is that so?" he said almost laughing.

I hit him again little harder than the first. "I said you can't hit me! It's not a good thing for me!" he complained for the second time.

I was back to my senses as I realized that I truly hit him not just once but twice. "Oh— Mianhe!" I said holding his arm. "Are you okay? Im sorry. Im sorry! Jung Kook, Im sorry!" I repeated as I got worried. "Aahh~ Ottoke? Ottoke?~".

He pinched my nose and smiled. I paused and looked at him. "I'm okay." He said. "I'm fine." He repeated. He freed his arm that I am holding and walked behind me. He bent down and hugged me. "Thank you for doing this for me." He suddenly uttered. I took a deep breathe.

"Thank you for keeping your words and staying with me." he added. He released me and sat beside me. He crossed his arms on top of the table and rested his head on top of it looking at me. "I hope you can love me too... as how much you love Jin." He said almost whispering.

"Jung Kook ah~" I said nagging him.

"I know. I know." He said nodding lifting his head up and leaning on his chair. "I know it would take time." He said forcing a smile. He reached for my hand and sighed. "But I am willing to wait." He said kissing my hand. "I will wait until you realizes that you love me too.". he said smiling.

I smiled at him. Right, he's right. I should be focusing on him now. I should start learning how to fall out of Jin and fall in love with him.

"You should go." He said still holding my hand. It's time for me to get home. I need to rest as well as Jung Kook for tomorrow, he will be having long hours of trip. I nodded at him as I got prepared to leave.

~~