PAGE 76

~~

"JUNG KOOK!!!" Jin ran to get Jung Kook who was lying on the floor. He tried to lift Jung Kook but he just can't. Jung Kook's a little heavy. "SHIT!" he exclaimed as he laid Jung Kook's head carefully. He looked around to seek a light of help from others.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!" He exclaimed as he ran back through their room. "ANYONE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" He exclaimed as he reached the door of the room. Everyone stood up to see what's happening.  And just by that his mates including Jimin went out to help him. Andi then called an ambulance.

~~

*beep ... beep ... beep ... beep ...

 A sound from one of the machines welcomed me as I enter the room.

Dr. Gu stared at me as she stopped conducting some test check-ups on Jung Kook. She was at the opposite side of the bed.

For a minute, I was frozen ... upon seeing Jung Kook's situation, I was stoned and broken. He was lying still unconscious, with a lot of apparatus attached in him. Suddenly, I started tearing. I started tearing as I felt that my heart shattered into pieces.  I can't believe what I am seeing. I can't believe that my best friend is what I am witnessing.

I took steps little by little towards him. My knees were stumbling and I can't explain what I am feeling.

'But please ... I don't want you to feel sorry for me ...' his voiced echoed in my head as I began crying like a three year old kid.

'I don't want to see your pity face when you see me suffering' I covered my mouth.  I don't want him to hear me crying, I don't want him to be disappointed that I can't keep my words. I can't stop crying and it is impossible for me to stop it.

I wiped off my tears with my bare hands upon reaching his bed. I gulped as my throat hurts because of crying. I cleared my throat and sniffed.

"Hey! Jung Kook ... Wake up ..."  I said sniffing while looking at him.

"Hey! Jeon Jung Kook! This is not a good joke! I said wake up!!!" I repeated as tears rushed through my face.

"Ohryt!" I sighed as I nodded. " You did well. It's believable. Now, it's game over. " I said nagging his body. I like him to wake up! And if I need to force him to do it, I will nag him up and hard until he gets irritated and wake up!

I bent down and to lift his shoulders. Maybe he needs help. Maybe I just have to help him from lifting his body and he will wake up. "Jung Kook! Stop playing this shit! It's not funny!!!!" I exclaimed crying.

Dr. Gu then stopped me from lifting Jung Kook. He got me through my shoulders and pulled me away from Jung Kook. I faced her.

"Doc. What's ... What's happening to him??" I said pointing him. "He's strong right?? Why the hell ... Why the hell is he there!?" I said shaking Dr. Gu but all she did was to shush me.

"Calm down dear ... calm down ..." she said holding my hands looking me in the eyes. But it made me cry even more. I removed his hands and went to Jung Kook's bed and hugged him while crying.

"Jung Kook- ah~ ... Ireona~ Jebal~" I said repeatedly as I hugged him.

~~

"You should enter" Jin told me as he released me from hugging. I nodded and proceeded to Jung Kook's room. And from outside, Jin was seeing me through the small square glass window of the door. He was watching me.

Jin saw me weeping for Jung Kook. He sighed a hard one and began walking out of the hospital.

~~