PAGE 8

Jin took you out of school. He said he was hungry and he wants to eat. Since you're a kind hearted friend you kept him company. After all if he skips eating that day its kinda your fault. Jin has an attitude that doesn't like eating alone. If he doesn't have anyone to be with, he prefer not eating.

You went to a simple restaurant.

"They serve the best noodles" he bragged.

That time was clearly unbelievable for you. He keeps on talking. He let his heart to be visible. You thought you're seeing the real Jin.

Having a light talk while he was eating was fine. Theres no more sign of Jin being scourge. It was a happy conversation since you first met. The barrier of you fearing him was gone. All gone-

After the early dinner, you both walked home. It was surprising that his place wasn't that far from your apartment.

"Thank you for today," he said, few more steps away from the building where you reside.

"I think, i should be the one who should say Thank You" you uttered

"Hmm ... Think of it as my peace offering... For being so cold... You know!?" He said while he put his hand in his pockets

You smirked. "Its okay." You said while looking up at him. His such a tall man. "From your story earlier, i understand" he looked down to see you face.

"Are you really okay now?" You asked him. He looked away

"Yes. Im happy now." He said while facing right side

You dont believe him. You stopped walking and faced him. "Reaaaally????" Teasing him

He stop and nodded, still facing the right side

"Then smile a lot! Huh?" You commanded. He's not responding.

"PLEASE?" You said tiptoeing to get near to him for more emphasis. But as you tried to get near to have at least an eye contact he turned his face in front.

Your face was an inch away from his. Both of you froze, shocked. In a moment you can feel him breathing. You eyes were nailed to his. His eyes were like memorizing yours.

"He.. Hey!" He said softly, still in shock

His voice pulled you back to your senses. Both of you immediately moved and turned about face.

You felt your blood rushing through your cheeks. If you can see yourself you're sure that those were now pinkish. Luckily, there's no enough light to reveal it to him.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Nevermind!" You said, he then cleared his throat.

AWKWARD~~

You inhaled and exhaled as you find courage to face him. As you turned towards him, he also did the same.

You bowed slightly, " thank you. See you tomorrow!" You said lively like theres nothing happened.

"Ahh wait, where's your place?" He asked looking around.

You pointed at the building next to you and waved goodbye. He smiled back and stroked his hand as a goodbye.

You walked fast as you can and didn't looked back. Jin, being a gentleman watched you walk until you get inside the building.

" Incredible ..." He whispered smiling then continued walking.

~~