PAGE 81

~~

"Thank You for doing this to my son <Y/N> ..." Mrs. Jeon tapped my shoulder after he handed me my passport and plane ticket. After that night of agreeing for London, Mrs. Jeon took care of my papers as I continued my last days in school. I can't afford to think when I will be ready to go with him. After all, this is not about me, it's about his health. So I wanted to go as soon as possible.

I also got to processed everything including my records for the past two days. I will continue my schooling in London, with Jung Kook.

But I wonder, for the days I was there, I never saw Jin neither his shadow nor just his presence. I don't know if I should be thankful to that or if I should worry to that. I sighed.

"No need to say thank you auntie. We both want him to be cured that's why I am doing this." I answered her back. We were at Jung Kook's room waiting for him to finish a certain test. But as I checked for my watch, I need to go back to school to get another paper. It was scheduled to be released any minute now. It's Friday and our flight would be on the coming Sunday, if I can't get this now, they will need to send it to me in London. That's a major hassle.

"Auntie, I need to go back to school." I told his mom. She then nodded and said that he will just inform Jung Kook if ever he will ask.

~~

"Thank you for studying here for a short time Ms. Yoon. I hope the school had provided you everything." The school principal told me as he was about to sign my release paper.

I smiled at him. "The school gave me everything Sir. Everything." I said upon getting my signed papers. I bowed at him and walked out of his office. Finally, I'm done completing everything. I put it inside my bag and I continued walking outside for me to get back in the hospital early.

But as I was about to turned left after I got out from the gate, I saw a bundle of students gathering and screaming rather cheering few steps just outside the school. Two kids saw me and ran towards me screaming. It was Inna and Elizabeth.

"Yoon <Y/N>! Yoon <Y/N>!" they screamed.

"What are you doing there!? C'mon save Nicko!" Elizabeth said catching her breath.

"Save who? Why me?" I looked at her and asked.

Inna then grabbed my left shoulder for me to face her. Like Elizabeth, she's also catching for air. "Jin's beating him really hard! Faster! Let Jin stop! He might kill Nicko!!!" He said jumping on and off panicking.

After hearing Inna, I ran fast to get through the bundle of kids. I pushed everyone and finally I got to see Jin.

He was on top of Nicko throwing continues punches. His lips and nose is bleeding. I can see blood dropping down on Nicko's uniform. But as I threw my sight on Nicko, I got shocked. I know Nicko as one of the flower boy in our room but now I doubt that it's him. He was already unconscious lying down on the street. His left eye is swelling, his lips and nose shreds off blood, and he got a cut on his forehead.

"JIN! STOP IT!" I shouted as I ran and got him. I grabbed him by his shoulders and tried to pull him. Shoot! He's too strong but no one dares to help me. Jin turned out into a monster. He was back from his old self. I stood up as I can't get off him from Nicko. I went in front of him and got his face to see me.

"JIN STOP THIS!" I shouted at him seeing through his eyes. He then looked at me.

"<Y/N>?" he asked. I smell alcohol from him. He's drunk.

"Jin ... stop this ..." I repeated as I began crying.

"<Y/N>!!!" he said after realizing that it's me. He pulled me and hugged me. "You're back! You're back!" he said squeezing me hard. I felt him crying. I hugged him back as sighed.

"You're back ... you're really back" Jin said repeatedly I tried to shush him down but I felt his weight. I checked on him and found out that he passed out.

"Okay kids! I need someone to call an ambulance." I heard NamJoon. I tried to look around even within Jin's hug to confirm. They just came out of school maybe because they were on the port. Jimin, Andi and Erin pulled Nicko out of Jin. Andi then tried to stop Nicko bleeding by pressing his own hanky in Nicko's bleeding forehead.

"Oh my god." I heard Erin exclaiming doing the same to Nicko. Jimin then helped me to lift Jin.

"AISH!" he exclaimed as he got Jin's other arm and put it around his neck. "This kid sucks without you. Really. This kid sucks!" he complained. "Last night he asked someone for a fight at the club. And now!? AISH!" he said as we tried to walk him off to get through the taxi that NamJoon called. Later, the ambulance came and got Nicko.

~~

Jin's vision was blurring when he opened his eyes. He woke up after passing out earlier. Jimin and I took him not in the hospital but in his house to be cured. Jimin helped me to lift him up until we reached his bedroom.

I cleaned and took care of Jin wounds while he was sleeping. Fortunately, those weren't bad and can get cured with a first aid kit. Jimin then left the house after making sure that he's monster friend was okay.

"Jin?" I called him as I saw him opening his eyes. I sat beside him waiting him to wake up and bingo. He just did. He seemed to be not in his mind as he stared at me blankly. "How are you feeling? Do you feel any pain?" I asked him again but he just flipped and turning his back at me.

"What are you doing here? I can take care of myself." He said coldly. I sighed as I felt him pushing me away.

~~