PAGE 18

LONG IMAGINE PAGE 18

~~

It was unusually cold that morning, cold enough to sleep more but Your body clock woke you up already. Feeling half asleep you tried to sit and scratched your eyes using your hands.

From a blurry into a clear vision, Jin's posture in front of you greeted you. You found him asleep while sitting and resting his head on the table with arms extended on both sides.

"Omona!" You soon got up and grabbed your blanket towards him.

Putting gently the blanket to protect him from the cold temperature, you noticed that his face was peacefully sleeping. You smiled.

You suddenly found yourself sitting beside him and putting your head on top of the table to face him.

"Jin, im sorry i slept before you." You said softly. "Good morning"

Here you go memorizing his face again. It was like very safe to do that, you thought. He's sleeping and he was harmless. So you pointed out your finger to reach his nose and tapped it repeatedly.

"Hello Jin." You whispered sweetly "Im <Y/N>. We didn't get to introduce ourselves properly, right? Nice to meet you" you said and smiled at him.

"Hey- Big- Boy- Wake-up!" You said in between your taps at his nose. Tripping on his face you found it entertaining. But Jin moved.

He suddenly wrapped his left arm around your waist and pulled you a little closer to him.

His move shocked you "he - hey Jin! Let go!" You said as you tried to remove his hand behind you but you cant. It was locked. You gave up and rested again your head on the table, this time it was little closer too. You slapped him very light but he never responded  Only to find out that Jin was still sleeping.

"Jin? Jin? Jin?!!!" You called him to wake up and shook him hard.

"Hmmmm" he moaned. A sign that he was getting back his consciousness.

"Jin ... Wake up! You got to let go of me " you said

Bingo~ Jin suddenly opened his eyes. And as he cleared his sight to look at you, your eyes met. You froze seeing him seeing you.

"Hmn?" He said and closed his eyes again. "Good morning" he greeted you with a husky voice.

He looked at you and smiled --- but right after he smiled his eyes went big as he realized what he just did. You too went back to your senses from being frozen.
The both of you got up together causing your foreheads to bumped.

"Aaww!!!!" You  complained in chorus

~~