"I am sorry Rithick, forget about the incident. Life is filled with sorrows and happiness so don't worry about anything" I requested him. Rithick's words matches dad's doubt, it was perfectly planned accident. Someone came to know about our residence here. Manoj is in jail and then who is the culprit who needs Rithick? I asked multiple questions to me.

"What are you thinking Rahul?" He asked me.

"Nothing"

I got a call and picked up the call. It was Neethu.

"Rahul! How is Rithick? Is he becomes alright?"

"Yes Neethu"

"Our college management has planned for one month project tour in Malaysia. It is project based tour so it is compulsory for all the final year students. I am not interested to go leaving you and Rithick here. I informed to management but they never permit anyone leave without any proper reason," said Neethu.

"Ok Neethu. You enjoy the trip. Don't worry about us. I will inform to management about Rithick," I said and hanged the call

"What trip?" Rithick asked me

"Project based Malaysian trip compulsory for all the students,"

"Is Neethu is going?" He asked me in serious tone.

"Yup,"

"Nope! She shouldn't go there alone. Call her and stop her from going" he said.

"Why? I can't Rithick. I didn't get you, what do you mean?" I asked him back

"Or else we should go there?" He said shocking me.

"I am perfectly alright Rahul. You are there for me, then why?" He asked me

Meanwhile, my dad and Sanjay uncle came to balcony to see Rithick.

By seeing us Sanjay asked,"What is the serious discussion going on? How are you feeling now Rithick?"

"I am alright dad. Dad, will you leave me to Malaysia for about a month?" Asked Rithick

"For what my dear son,"

"It is something important dad. Tour arranged in our college," he said.

"Ok your wish but be safe wherever you go," Uncle said shocking me.

"Ok thanks dad," said Rithick. Uncle patted Rithick's shoulder and he signaled me to meet him.

I came down to meet Sanjay uncle, he held his hand in my shoulder.

"Rahul, there is no proper clues regarding Rithick's accident. Their is struggle in finding the culprit. Our Rithick reached to the tip of death and returned back to us. We should take proper care of him from protecting him from the culprits. I talk everything to the doctor, he said that Rithick was perfectly alright. So as per Rithick's wish you both go to Malaysia. We had a plan for it," said uncle.

I was confused still I nodded and came back to Rithick. We informed regarding the tour to our family members. They accepted hesitantly. We both were packing our things for going to Malaysia tomorrow.

Neethu's POV

The bitter days passed by hardly, I confessed my love to Rithick but unfortunately Shantra's presence collapsed everything. I came from hospital without informing to Rithick. It killed me merely leaving Rithick in such situation but I consoled myself that I should visit him daily without anyone notice. Being a good friend of mine, Rahul helped me to visit Hospital daily to see Rithick. Somedays, Rithick might sleep due to heavy dosage of medicine given to him, he was unaware about my arrival. Now my bitter days turned to beautiful days because my Rithick is back to his health.

Frankly, I don't like to accompany together with Shantra. It will irritate both of us. I don't know what will happen there?I will be more happy if Rithick and Rahul accompanied the tour with us. After knowing Rithick's conditions I can't compel Rahul. Though I was not interested to go leaving them, my friends convinced me better.

We packed our dresses and I prayed God to make some miracles to happen to stop the tour but I never know before that this tour will break my heart and becomes the most unforgettable life changing incident.

################################

Hi friends/sis

I updated soon due to holidays. The next coming chapters will be updated weekly once. If I get time in between, I will try.

How is the chapter? I wish to know about the comments regarding the story. Is it interesting?

Thanks to all my supporting friends. Your support motivates me to give a quick update.

As a token of gratitude please do vote and comments if you like my story