let's hang

It's the same day and Daniel and i just left Logan's, off to get breakfast. We went to a pancake diner , we ordered and murdered our pancakes. Daniel then asked to go home and get showered then we can do what ever else. We both left to the house and saw that Courtney was there making herself breakfast.

Daniel went to take a shower and i used this as a time to talk to her as i remember what Daniel said. We were in the kitchen surprisingly having a great talk when Madison came. She said corbyn sent her for a boomerang . i honestly not even gonna ask why. The three of us were in the kitchen talking and I'm happy to see there isn't a problem.

Okay so i just feel like giving Daniel a gift and since you both know him really well i was wondering if y'all had any ideas. I was thinking of just randomly surprising him with a huge chocolate cake or something. ~ Courtney

He actually hates chocolate... Maby you could get him a new drone or he really needs ~ Madison

Oh... The drones a great idea. Wait who doesn't like chocolate? ~ Courtney

Your boyfriend ~ Madison

Just when i thought things were going great i sensed a tension. Things got awkward as Courtney didn't know things and Madison answering with a sass. Daniel then came downstairs, Madison went back to Logan's and we left for our day.

Daniel POV

I was coming down the stairs when i heard a familiar voice but then i thought what would Madison be doing here. I stopped and listen to them talking and it made me feel happy to here the three of them and it's not drama. But when i heard "he actually hates chocolate" i had the biggest smile on my face. I can't believe she remembers or cared to make sure she didn't five me the cake. I can't believe she remembered that i broke my drone too.

But that also got me thinking that even though i spend a lot of time with Courtney, she doesn't know me much it's been like four months. How can she not know i hate chocolate, i know she hates sushi and carrots. I then felt the sass in Madison's voice and that's when i went in the kitchen.

TIME SKIP

Brianna and i was at a fair in Venice, on a Ferris wheel  over looking the beach.

How can she not know ~ Brianna

Who? Not know what? ~ Daniel

Courtney..... Chocolate ~ Brianna

*sigh* can we please not talk about her ~ Daniel

Sorry ~ Brianna

No it's okay, i just came here to catch up and have a fun time ~ Daniel

We walked around the fair, went on more rides and then we both went on the beach as the sun sets. We took selfies and posted them on our Instagram. Our stories for the entire day was filled with each other being silly playing around.

TIME SKIP

3 days later

The past three days have been pretty fun, since Eva's leaving soon i spend most of my time with her. We've got our selves banned from a couple store. I haven't seen Madison much, i don't know what's up with her.

But Courtney..... Ever since that day me and Daniel hung out for the entire day, she's been salty. I tried talking to her whenever the boy's come over but she never seemed interested so i stopped trying.

I'm at the WDW house about to ring the doorbell then i remembered i don't need to. I made an entrance through the door earning everyone's attention who was near by. Zach and corbyn was playing game. Jack was eating in the kitchen and i didn't see Daniel.

I went upstairs to find Jonah in his room playing on his phone. On my way up i heard Daniel and Courtney but i thought they were just talking really loud. I went and sat beside Jonah resting my on his shoulder, we both sat in silence but it was a good silence. I feel like it's been a while since we were alone and just together, so much have been happening. I then heard Daniel shouting and it sounded pretty aggressive, i lifted my head raising as eyebrow.

They've been fighting for over an hours ~ Jonah

Why are they fighting ~ Brianna

Because you and daniel hang out the entire day Tuesday ~ jonah

"Are you serious" i said as i got up to leave but jonah grabbed my hand.

Please don't go over there ~ jonah

I was just gonna go get some water ~ Brianna

Promise ~ jonah

"Promise " i said as he released my his hand off mines. I closed his door behind me and went straight in the other room where Daniel and Courtney was. I know i promised but how can she be mad, can she not see who I'm dating and the relationship status between me and Daniel

I 'busted' throw the door not caring if i was interrupting them. I went in the room and saw that hers eyes were puffy and she was crying.

Can you knock ~ courtney

You don't live here i don't see why you should have a problem ~ brianna

Now is seriously not a good time ~ Courtney

Seems like the perfect time to talk about the fact that you two are having an argument because i hung out with your boyfriend, i think you're a little late on the news but I'm dating Jonah. ~ Brianna

Can you just leave and mind your own business ~ Courtney

"They look like three rats running around in a restaurant searching for food"..... I heard you and what did i do, nothing o forgot about it an tried being your friend. I don't know how you act in front of Daniel but i know you act way different when he's not around. Your as fake as the things you wear ~ brianna

I looked at Daniel daniel in the eye before walking to see jonah in the hall leaning again the wall.

I thought you said you were just going downstairs ~ jonah

I can see you didn't believe me ~ brianna

Everytime you say you promise you lied, i at times think why do you wear a promise ring. You keep lying to me ~ Jonah

He walked away back into his room upset. I know I've been lying when i can simply tell the truth, i walked over to his door to open it but he closed it. I honestly don't want to fight, we're on a streak and i don't want to break it. I texted Bryce telling him that I'm coming over at his, he's finally back from Italy so why not hang with him.