"this is your home"

present day

hours have passed and the babies were back. the doctor said they were healthy and we could go home. but we couldn't. brianna wasn't awake yet. eva and i was in the room holding a baby each while we wait.

what will you name them ~ eva

brianna likes mya and i like bella. we didn't really confirm the names but i'm pretty sure those are the two ~ jonah

how will you choose which one name is bella or mya ~ eva

i don't know ~ jonah

that one looks like a bella ~ brianna

i look over to see brianna smiling at the baby i was holding.

bella abigail marais it is ~ jonah

and this one is mya what? ~ eva

mya everliegh marais ~ brianna

omg this is so cute. i'm gonna be the best aunt ever ~ eva

the doctors checked up on me and now we were heading home. leaving wasn't what i wanted. paparazzi was outside waiting.

"it's twins, why did you take so long to reveal their genders"

"what's their names"

"is it true that your engaged"

"let me get a picture of them"

can you guys back up and give her some space ~ jonah

"did you propose"

we quickly made it to the car were eva drove us home. i couldn't stop looking at them, they were the most beautiful thing ever. i was always scared to hold babies, i always feel like they're someone's most prize position that you had to be careful with.

bella had my blue eyes and mya had jonah blue-greenish eyes. omg, they both look so much like him. eva dropped us home but she had to go.

opening the doors to the place where i'll raise my family. "this is your home" i said walking in

i couldn't believe it when i went in their room. eva, madison, and the boys finished everything for us. they even but extra baby stuff in there. i honestly don't know what i'd do without them.

jonah POV

after brianna woke up she was the happiest thing. she was so focused on the babies, she had a huge smile on her face the entire time and it just warmed my heart.