Pterbanan 🐲🍌 😂😂

I shifted my position and he next thing you know i was on the floor. I groaned as i got up to see i was still at the boys house. I looked on the other couch to see Daniel and Courtney cuddling fast asleep. I smiled as i remember him and Madison cuddling, looking like the cutest thing ever. I checked my phone to see it was 8:02. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before going outside. I don't know why but i feel like swimming, i took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and my short and i jumped in the water. I floated on my backing, taking small bites from the apple as i slowly move around in the water.

I was laterally out there tanning and by tanning i mean getting burnt. but then it started getting hot so i put on back my now dry shirt and went back inside to see Zach and Daniel in the kitchen. I went in there for some water and they immediately started laughing.

"Omg you're SO burnt" zach said laughing

You look like a burnt potato ~ daniel

Both your faces are gonna look like mashed potato's if you don't stop laughing ~ Brianna

They both stopped laughing and left the kitchen. I sat at the counter and started eating some cheese its, jack then walked in an stopped in his path.

Are those MY cheese its?? ~ jack

Probably ~ Brianna

Are you suppose to be eating this much cheese ~ jack

Probably not ~ Brianna

He then came and took the box away from me, I've been eating cheese its from i was a kid and it never did nothing to me. I don't know how I'm lactose intolerance and I've been eating things i shouldn't be eating my whole life.

I went home, got showered and had a proper breakfast. I then realized i never walk beans, he normally get walks whenever Logan's assistant walks kong. I put on both their leash and head through the door.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JACK'S CURLS....

It's been two hours since I've been back from the walk and I'm really bored. I was sitting on a love sack playing on my phone and i started thinking. I noticed that my life is pretty boring, all i do is hang up out with Madison and the boys. I think it's time for me to work just like everyone else, i called my manager and tell her to go on the search for a new acting role. I know it's gonna take up a lot of my time, but it's better than to stay home and do nothing.

I was at that point where i was gonna fall into deep sleep but my phone went off. I picked it up to see that it was Bryce that texted me.

Hey i just finished the pictures and they look 🔥🔥

Thank you so much
I'm freaking egg-cited to see them

Egg-cited?? 😂😂
Why am i friends with you

Idk even I'm surprised that i still have friends

What's life without a Brianna in it

😂😂 ikr everyone needs a me in their life

I freaking love your english

I'd like to think i speaks my own language

I love it, what language do you speak

Brianglish

Never heard of it

The human species were too dumb to learn my language so it was erased from their existence

Oh i thought you were human

No I'm pterbanan

What's that??

Half pterodactyl , half banana

😂😂😂😂 I'm dead
Where is this conversation going??

😂😂😂 idk, maby you should just send the pictures

I closed my phone and resumed to the beautiful sleep that awaits.

A/N : i don't know what that conversation with Bryce and Brianna was. 😂😂😂😂 the worst part is i can actually see my self having the same conversation with my friends, only thing is i don't have any friends 😂😂😂. Serious trouble trying to find titles for the chapters😂😂