my life in my coma

jonah POV

if you guys get confuse the quotes are the people talking in the hospital while he is in the coma but obviously they can't hear him.

some time back

i went in a world where i was telling her to hold on and that i'm coming back to her. what felt like forever made me think. she could be smiling right now instead of crying and giving up because of me. what if she didn't meet me, she wouldn't have to go through what she went through while she was with me. all i want is for her to be smiling.

i had a dream while i was in a coma. it was like i knew brianna  but i didn't know nothing about her. i knew her name was brianna and i saw what she did everyday. i wasn't apart of her life. our relationship felt like visions that never happy. she was happy still in LA acting. this is why i started having second thoughts on if her life would be better if i wasn't in it. i couldn't breakup with her after she was going through so much just because i was in a coma. she almost lost it.

i couldn't feel my body but my mind was alive. i could hardly hear the people around me. everything sounded like i was underwater. 

"i'm sorry"

for what ~ jonah

"i know you'd probably asking why i'm apologizing. i just feel like i should, i'm sorry for everything that i did. i'm sorry i wasn't spending more time with you. i just want you to know i love you. and now you won't know how much i do, what if you don't wake up"

don't apologize. i love you too and i promise i'm coming back to you just take care of yourself in the mean time ~ jonah

"i think he already knows that"

i do ~ jonah

don't cry, i hate to see you cry. logan help her out ~ jonah

"what if he doesn't get up? what if i'll never speak to him again" logan i can't live without him, i need him"

come one, you're stronger than this. i promised you i'm coming back just hold on a little longer ~ jonah

"i need you to stop thinking like that. he's gonna get up and come back to us"

yes logan i will. help her to hold on ~ jonah

"you need some fresh air"

"i'm not leaving him"

"you need to rest though"

why are you so stubborn, i'm okay ~ jonah

"logan, i'm not leaving him. i'll rest beside him"

--------------------------------------------------

"is he gonna wake up? i don't think he's gonna wake up"

"stop doing that. jonah didn't give up on you and he wouldn't, so don't give up on him"

i touched her seeing if she would feel it and she did. the rest of my body still wouldn't let me get up, i still couldn't open my eyes.

"i swear i saw him move and it's been hours and he haven't moved again"

this is when she got upset with madison. she thought madison didn't believe. eva and brianna left the room leaving madison and she just sat there zoned out thinking.

i was there fighting to open my eyes when i heard her voice. she has never sang before. she can sing. she sound so beautiful.

".......without you, i'm just a sad song, i'm just a sad song'

and that's when i open my eyes. without ease they actually opened.

you can sing ~ jonah

I've never been hurting this much. i thought i would be the happiest thing after i opened my eyes but the after math was devastating. the fact that i didn't remember her or anyone around me. i spent what felt like forever talking to her even if she couldn't hear me.mi spent all those time telling myself that i'm coming back to her but when i finally did i didn't remember her. 

i remember telling her i love her but i didn't know why i would if i didn't even know her. she spending the time telling me everything that we did made me fall for her all over again. i was happy to fall for her twice but i didn't want her to go back to a life in hurting.