RuDe....... 😒

I felt my body being pushed next thing you know I'm on the floor. I squealed at how hard i hit the floor then got up, i look over to my bed to see it was madison who pushed me off.

I checked my phone to see the time and i was shocked. i closed my phone and open it again, just to see if my eye's where playing trick on me. I quickly shook Madison trying to wake her, she finally opened her eye's then close them as the sunlight hit her face.

I told you to set the alarm for 7 and it's now 10 ~ Brianna

" i did " she said showing me her alarm

Dumb fuck that say's  pm ~ Brianna

She closes her eye's and fall back in bed realizing the small mistake she just made.
I called my manager letting her know that we won't be making it, it's so not a big deal. I'll just be missing all the important information i need. I'm sure she can get them for me.

I went in the shower and got ready for my day of doing nothing. While i was in the shower, a mood of going to the beach came over me. I quickly got out and texted everyone in the group chat.

            "Let's be animals🐨"

Bri🦄 i wanna go to the beach
Do y'all wanna go to the beach?
We're all going to the beach.

Noodles🐼 good morning to you too

Eva🐿 BEACH YAY!

daniboi🐐 I'm done.

Corbean🐣 less gooo!!!

Bri🦄  jonah and zach???

Daniboi🐐 they sleeping

Bri🦄 of course they are
           I'm coming over nw

Noodles🐼 y'all is rude af.

Eva🐿 whatch yo profanity!!!

Bri🦄 GoOd mOrNiNg JACK
    🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌝☉

Corbean🐣  are rude af*

Daniboi🐐 dammit corbyn.  Not everyone left school with a 4.O GPA

Eva🐿 😂😂😂

Bri🦄 leave the beans alone please.

Zach🦁 ^^ yeah what she said
           What are you talking about??

Noodles🐼  ^you can scroll up an read you know

Eva🐿 ^^^^^ someone's on their period🐼 ^^

Bri🦄 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Noodles🐼 y'all need to leave. 😒😒

I closed my phone and went to get something to eat, before i made my way over to the boys.

-------

I pulled up to the house and made my way in. They were all up but jonah, i said hi to everyone and went upstairs. This time he was actually there sleeping. I want over to him and started jumping on the bed, saying "wake up".

I heard him groan them turn before slowly opening his eye's. I stopped jumping and laid beside.
He stretched and i headr a small "morning" escape his mouth, which i returned.

We was just there laying down, my head resting on his chest in silence. But it was a good silence. I look up to see he was looking down at me.

"What?" I said as a smile appeared on my face

How are you so beautiful ~ Jonah

I started smiling even more, he's complemented me so much times and it always made me blush. I was not expecting that right now, seeing I'm not wearing any makeup and my hairs in a really 'messy bun'.

"Thanks" i said as i wrapped my hands around him.

I know I've said that like a million times, but holy shit you're even prettier without makeup ~ Jonah

I just felt my heart slowing down as the words come out his mouth, is he trying to kill me. I lifted my head from his chest and softly kissed his lips. He pulled away within two seconds.

I haven't brush my teeth yet ~ Jonah

I think I've passed the stage in our relationship were i don't care ~ Brianna

As i finished my sentence he leaned in and we locked lips again.
The kiss lasted longer than i thought it would, guess we haven't done that in a while. He then slowly started moving down to my next and quickly slapped his arm.

What did i say about leaving those on my skin ~ Brianna

He just started smiling which turned into a laugh.

If i go in there and look at my and it's there..... I'm gonna kill you ~ Brianna

No you won't..... you love me too much  ~ Jonah

Bitch, try me ~ Brianna

I'm not a bitch ~ Jonah

Yes you are.... and you're my bitch ~ Brianna

That means you wont kill your bitch, you love your bitch right ~ Jonah

I can always  get a new one ~ Brianna

*gasp* you just said that ~ Jonah

I just smiled at him before walking in the bathroom and looking in the mirror. A loud gasp left my mouth. I took a closer look in the mirror.

Omg. Look at that, omg. JoNAH ~ Brianna

I walked back in the room to see him running out and going downstairs. He ran in the kitchen and i ran behind him.

Look who's up and in big trouble ~ Daniel said as i ran past

Jonah ran outside and tripped over a skateboard, which made me laugh so hard. I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground, which made me on top of him. And with no ease, he switched the position we were in.

That's not fare, you're stronger than me ~ Brianna

Life isn't always fare babe ~ Jonah

I smiled at him calling me babe, and was about to answer him but i was cut off with his lips touching mines.

Ew, you guys sick me ~ corbyn

Are you still doing this thing, where you ruin our moments ~ Brianna

I know, it's been over a year since I've done it and i freaking missed doing it ~ corbyn

I just shook my head as i pushed jonah off me, we all made our way inside to see Madison and Eva is here now.

Are we still going to the beach ~ Daniel

We're going the beach? ~ Jonah

Yeah but i have to go home and get changed ~ Brianna

"No need, i brought things for you" Madison said handing me a bag

I took the bag to see a towel, my red bikini and some change of clothes. I thanked her and ran upstairs to get changed.

Everyone was now changed and decided to run to the store and get snacks. We left out going in separate cars.

Jonah, madison, daniel and i went in my car.

And eva, jack, corbyn, and zach went in Eva's car.

We packed the stuff in the trunks and head off. The car ride was silent, but i planned on changing it. Saying the most random thing ever.

I want a goat  ~ Brianna