Chapter 9

Two months Tessa and Erika got an apartment together. Me nor logan haven't talked to jake since our fights. Our mom was mad about it so she decided to come her self to make sure we hash it out. We were on our way to the team ten house.

We all walked in the house to see chance and anthony, kade and nick in the kitchen talking. My mom went to get jake from up stairs, me and logan went to say hi to the boys.  I hugged nick,kade an Anthony and said hi to them. Logan said hi to all of them. I was still not talking to chance and i didn't want to see him so i went in the office.

A couple minutes later Jake, Logan and my mom came in and took a seat. I looked at Jake to show him that i do not wanna do this and I'm only doing for mom.

"As far from what i know, i want jake to apologize to your sister for hitting her." Mom began.

"why do i have to start?" The groan boy whine like a baby.

"Jake I didn't fly from Ohio to California to deal with your bullshit, all of you are family, and adults you should be embarrassed that your mom as to fly across the world to stop your petty fights!"

"Brianna i am truly sorry for putting my hands on you and it will never happen again."

*cough* better not *cough* Logan not so subtly say.

"Brianna apologize for whatever you did or say to hurt your brother."

"I am sorry for whatever i said that hurt you, and if you can control your self it won't happen again."

"Logan you should know next time that there's a better way than fighting your brother, you should know better. Jake you know what you did to erika was wrong, i don't expect her to talk back to you but apologize. You've seriously made Greg and I look like horrible parents."

"what about jonah, do y'all forgot jake broke his foot?"

"oh, can you tell him that I'm sorry please."

After we all apologized my mom had to go back to ohio so logan an i dropped her off at the air port. I went to stay with jonah and logan went home. It was clear that was all a show for mom because there was no way in hell I'd forgive Jake just like that and knowing Logan he was still fuming.