what's happening to me...... ?

I felt someone jumping, jumping on on my bed. I groaned then i heard something popped. I slowly open my eye's to see shailene and Madison on the bed still jumping while dylan and newt popped another confetti.

"Happy birthday" they all shouted. I smiled as i get up and thanked them.
They're more excited than i am, i mean people are happy on their birthdays, happy they're getting old. This day is just a day of memories for me, memories that'll make me cry. I can only wonder if i was with jonah what would we be doing. I know for a fact that both of us would be smiling.

jonah POV

Today's the day. It's her birthday, the day i would make her smile the most. Corbyn told me she was asking about my hand, I'm confused. Does she still care for me but then something comes  up that changes that.

Brianna POV

I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Today's the day we go to that party things. I was on my bed sending a bunch of thank you messages and watching all these video edits that people made for me. The more i wat hed them i became more sad, most of them had pictures with me and Jonah in them. All they did was bring memory, i closed my phone and got up as i made my way outside.

I started walking to the same diner seeing it's the only place walking distance from the hotel. I was walking and i could just tell he was behind me.

"Stop being a stalker" i said walking with my head straight, i didn't need to turn around as i already knew who was behind me.

"I'm  not stalking you" i heard a famliar voice said. I immediately stopped in my tracks at the voice. It was not  the voice i was expecting, how is Jonah here. How would he even know where exactly i am. I then felt someone touch my shoulder as they call my name.

I was napped out of thoughts as i look up to see Dylan. I then looked around trying to grasped what's happening.

Hey, Are you okay ~ Dylan

Yeah what makes you think I'm not ~ Brianna

We've been standing here for the last two mintues, i called your name so many times and you didn't answer ~ Dylan

I'm okay...... are you following me again ~ Brianna

Umm.....n- yes ~ Dylan

Why do you keep following me ~ Brianna

It's your birthday you shouldn't be eating breakfast by yourself ~ Dylan

Yesterday wasn't my birthday and you followed me ~ Brianna

Yesterday i just wanted to hang with you ~ Dylan

We were in the same hotel room all day ~ Brianna

Newt, madison and shailene was there. At the diner it was just us ~ Dylan

I looked in his eyes before walking away. I could hear he was still behind me. We reached the diner and i go to an empty table in the back, he came and sat beside me. I knew getting him to leave wasn't easy so i didn't bother.
We was there having our conversation and has i staired at his lips moving as he talks everything felt like i was under water, it felt like my ears was ringing. I kept on looking at him and the voice didn't sound like Dylan's. Why am i hearing Jonah, for a second i thought i saw jonah but i heard someone calling me.

Brianna~ Dylan

Huh ~ Brianna

You're doing it again ~ Dylan

Oh ~ Brianna

Are you okay, you're scaring me ~ Dylan

I'm fine, i just...... forget about, I'm okay ~ Brianna

If somethings wrong come talk to me anytime ~ Dylan

Thanks, I'm okay though ~ Brianna

---------
We all just left our hotel room and was now on our way to the party. This was a huge party, there's a red carpet and everything.
The night goes on really fast, i got to meet so many people. All i remeber is everyone dancing and having a great time.