new york

We were currently on the plane heading to new York. Eva fell a sleep and i didn't feel like sleeping to i DMed the girl i met on the plane when i was coming to Ohio. I haven't spoken to her since but  i see her active on Instagram a lot.

Brianna: heyy🙋

Riley: hi! How's it been

Brianna: it's been grate. On a plane, I'm hella bored

Riley: well you have me to talk to. I was at your birthday party, that shit was lit🔥🔥

Brianna: ikr, wait you were there?? You should have come say hi to me

Riley: i was looking for you but i was to packed. Couldn't found you😑

Brianna: 😂 i know and the worst part is i don't even talk to 95% of the people that was there.

Riley: 😂😂 they turned up for you though

Brianna: for reals, you live near by??

Riley: i live in cornovia, 20 minutes away.

Brianna: that's crazy, i use to go to the bounce house in cornovia with jake every friday

Riley: omg that place is lit every time i go there. My cousin works there so i don't even pay half the time i go there.

Brianna: aaaye, you got the links😂😂

Riley: i know😂. I gtg get my annoying ass brother from basketball practice so I'll catch up later.
Read 2:53 pm

It was like 5 more minutes before we land and i couldn't help think of how crazy life is. I met riley on a plane, she was at my party and i didn't even know. She lives 20 minutes away from me. I could have seen her at the bounce house before and didn't even know it was her. I feel like me an her are gonna become close friends.

Or will she be a bitch and stab me in the back🙎......👤🗡⛏

Cliffhanger??😂😂😋

Mama goat here🐐🐐💩 anyways... sorry for the short chapter normally my chapters is like 1k words but it is currently 3:57AM and I'm lazy/tired and i want to add that i had an amazing birthday yesterday🤗🎉.

I will try and upload 4 or 5 chapters a day, thank you for all the reads😁😁. I'm currently working on two new books.

One's called what if. It's literally almost like and imagine fanfic but mama goat didn't want to be basic and name it imagine😂.

And my other ff is called cyber bulling, that book is gonna be a bit dark. Normally I'd want my ff to have humor but as you guys can clearly see my humor is hElLa dRy.

I also have a Instagram// daniel seavey fd that's out. Thanks for the support❤❤, bye ma goats🐐🐐
                                     😲  -mama goat🐐🐐