a day well spent

Yeeet.

🐐

I woke to feel hands wrapped me. I turned to see a sleeping Jonah. He stayed. I slowly placed a kiss on his cheek trying not to wake him.

I slowly moved his hand trying to get up but it only gripped me more. I looked up a to see a smiling Jonah. "Morning" he said with a raspy morning Voice, pulling me closer to his chest.

Just has i was about to answer i was stopped by the sound of my belly making a loud sound. I was hungry. I didn't eat dinner yesterday, things went by so fast.

If you let go I'll make you pancakes and eggs ~ Brianna

He still didn't let go, he just pulled me even more close.

And we can spend the entire day together ~ Brianna

He still didn't let go. He just stayed there looking at me with a smile on his face. Just has i was about to add something else to the list, i was cut off by him softly kissing me. I kissed back, we parted then he let go.

I gave him a small smile before leaving the room and going to the kitchen. He stayed and i didn't get bad dreams. Does this mean it's over? No more dreams.

Here i am getting things to make breakfast and i have that felling. The feeling i haven't felt in a while. Waking up and he's the first thing i see.

Just has i was about to flip the pancake i felt something warm on my neck and i jumped. The pancake fell on the floor and i turned to see Jonah. He was just inches away laughing.

"Look what you did" i said slapping his arm softly and picking up the pancake that was now in pieces.

He just stood there laughing like the funniest thing had happened.

--------

We had eaten and got ready for the day. We both was in the car, jonah was driving. He wasn't telling me where we was going and the car ride was silent.

I opened my phone for the first time today and i saw so much messages. I was added in a group chat. I read through the messages to see they were all fighting. They were fighing about whose gonna be the God parents. I haven't even thought about that yet. I laughed at how childish they were all acting. I closed my phone to see we was at a stop.

I looked out the window and we were in the middle of nowhere. "Why'd you stop" i asked looking over at him.

"We're kinda out of gas?" He said has if he was asking a question.

What do you mean out of gas ~ Brianna

The tank is empty ~ Jonah

"I knew what you meant" i said opening the car door and getting out. I looked on my phone to see no service.

I sighed in frustration and got back in the car. We both sat there in silence not knowing what to do.

I was lost in thought when i heard him say something. "Have you thought about names" he asked looking over at me.

"Yeah, a lot actually"

We stayed in the car for hours talking about baby stuff. He liked a lot of names that i loved, especially mya and everliegh.

--------

Hours have past and we were still here in the car, watching the sun go down. The car was silent again and i was playing around on my phone that will soon be dead.

"Why did i not think of this" i said has i remembered

Think of what ~ Jonah

You don't need service to do an emergency call ~ Brianna

Jonah then had that look on his face has to if he had forgotten too.

I quickly clicked the emergency call and i was now on the phone with the police.
All we had to do now was wait for them to reach.