red carpet

TIME SKIP

It has been two months and i have my first red carpet in three days. As time passes the cast realize how much time we have left, we're all in a group chat and we hang out a lot. When it comes to Bryce, he has my number now and we've become super close. We hang out when ever we have time. He travels a lot because he's a photographer, his Instagram has the prettiest picture's of so much places.

And has for me and Jonah. Apparently we're taking a break, we text every now and then. And the only time i see him is when the boys come to logan. I've also been in more of the vlogs and it's really fun. Logan and i talk about what I'll be doing when i finish the movie. I honestly can't be in an other movie right after, it's stressing.

He has been convincing me to get a YouTube Chanel. I really don't want to, but i am considering it. If i do get one it won't be a vlog Chanel.

Since Jonah and i are on a "break" i didn't want to walk a red carpet with him, i didn't want to put on a fake smile and I'm pretty sure questions will be asked. So I'm going with Dylan. The best part is the after party.

It's been a while since you guy's heard about Madison. She was in New York for a couple days at a fashion show, i really wished i could be there with her but i had to be on set. She said she can't make it on the red carpet with me but She'll be at the party.

TIME SKIP

it's the day of the red carpet and I'm in the dressing room getting ready, I'm super nervous and proud of myself.

TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP

Dylan and I walked the carpet and it was the best thing ever. Some of the interviews were fun and then we had those ones that asked really uncomfortable questions. Some asked if Dylan and i ever made out? Or why i didn't walk the carpet with Jonah? and a lot more. I got to change for the party.

I walked around meeting a few people before i got a text from Madison saying they won't let her in

I walked around meeting a few people before i got a text from Madison saying they won't let her in. I walked out to the door and told the security she's with me. She got to meet the cast and we all had a great time. It was two in the morning and the after party was pretty lit, Madison and i got tired and decided to leave. I said goodbye to everyone before leaving.
I'm happy i don't have set tomorrow cause I'm gonna need my sleep, Madison stayed over and we somehow stayed up and talked until five in the morning.

TIME SKIP

I woke up still feeling a bit tired by the sound of Logan starting his vlog. I groaned has i got out of bed and walked out to the living room. He screamed morning to me before pointing the camera at me.

Please don't put me in, i look like a zombie ~ Brianna

You look fine~ Logan

"Lies" i shouted walking back into my room and in my bathroom. I took a shower and got ready for the day. I was in the shower when i started thinking how these past two months had been, i have never been this devastated in my life.

I got out the shower, got dressed and left to get a smoothie.

I walked into the building seeing it was pretty empty, just a few people

I walked into the building seeing it was pretty empty, just a few people. I ordered a banana flavoured smoothie.

I was on my phone texting in the cast group chat when a body figure sat down in front of me.

Selfish enjoying that smoothie without me~ voice

The voice sounded familiar, i slowly lift my head to see Daniel.

Haha, i see you're enjoying your smoothie ~ Brianna

Yes i am, why are you here a lone? ~ Daniel

Three months ago you texted me that you didn't have any friends, i guess now i don't have any friends. ~ Brianna

Ha, but you didn't text me ~ Daniel

I figured you guys were busy, so i didn't want to bother~ Brianna

I'm here so now you know we aren't busy ~ Daniel

Yeah, so how are the boys doing? ~ Brianna

They're doing great, playing video game everyday. I'm like the only one getting out the house, i begged Jonah to come with me but he said no ~ daniel

"Thank god he didn't come" i whispered looking down at my phone.

You're not good at whispering, why are you guys not talking. Everyday he locks up in his room doing God know what ~daniel

He's the one that keeps getting me mad. Remember all that drama with the tattoo, and my panic attack and the hospital ~ brianna

Yea i hope you're doing okay after all that ~ daniel

I'm ok, but he haven't asked me that and it's been three months. Anyway, i was at the mall couple days ago and i met this gu- ~brianna

Oh no, don't end bronah ~ daniel

Ease your balls, i just met the guy but he was actually nice. We went to star bucks and had some drinks but Jonah then showed up calling me babe and acting jealous. I said bye to the guy and went to Jonah trying to talk with him, but he made me get mad and i just left. Long story short we've been taking a "break" for three months. ~Brianna

Oh, i know you've been doing a lot and I'm so proud of you with the movie. I saw pictures of you on the red carpet and you look great, i just hoped it was you and Jonah on the carpet. ~Daniel

I wished that too, but i didn't want to invite him and be fake putting on a fake smile. I'm just gonna live my life trying to be happy, whenever Jonah wants to talk he knows where i live. Now I'm gonna go to the mall ~ Brianna

I'm coming with you, i really don't have anything to do~ Daniel

I wanted the company so Daniel and i went to the mall, we ended up spending the entire day together. It felt really nice to spend the day with him, me and Daniel are really close out of all the boys differently from Jonah.  It was great to catch up with him, i hope we get to do this more often.