a lil scoop

@Hollywoodsccoop

Our favorite couple is engaged. Last night @briannapual turned twenty-four and her lovely fiance threw her a party where he proposed. celebrities like @dylanobrien@ alissaviolet  who was at the party took to their social pages to congrats the couple. fandom of the the couple have gone crazy with joy when they heard the news. #congratsbronah

  @clevverneews

Congratulation to @briannpaul@jonahmarais. The couple was announce engaged and the internet is going crazy. we're all happy for the couple and is STILL waiting to see the two angels they gave birth to. #congratsbronah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonah and i have decided it's the time to show the babies to the public. we both got up early this morning and went for a walk.  

Jonah and i have been talking about the wedding. everyone have been so excited. i honestly can't believe i'm getting married to Jonah Marais. To just look back on all the things that happen in the past seven years, my life could have take a whole different turn but it can in the wonderful direction. i was just another eighteen year old girl  talking to another eighteen year old boy, who knew i would be calling that boy my husband after seven years. life is crazy. life is great.

  @hollywoodscoop

The marais family was seen early this morning. It feels good to say 'marais family'. our first peak at the babies while the couple took them for a walk. they are the cutest thing ever and i don't think no one is surprised. have you seen @briannpaul @jonahmarais

  @clevverneews

earlier this morning the #bronah couple went for a walk were we got a peak of their twins. later this evening they posted a picture on the their instagram of the whole family and all our days have just gotton better.

 @GLAAAAMzz

"being the bigger brother i always thought i would be the first to make our mother a grandmother or mostly i hoped brianna didn't get pregnant too early but i'm happy for her. she have grown into this strong independent woman and she inspire me a lot. This is a really happy part of her life, you know she having the twins then my boy Jonah proposing. she is just really happy at the moment and it makes me happy. Both our parents are really happy, they can't stop talking about all this. Jake and i are really happy to be uncles." Logan Paul said in an interview. the brothers have been talking and sharing how excited they are for their sister. "is any of your sister achievements affect your life" logan was asked.

"um... it has. it has. whenever i visit my nieces i always go home and think about them our just having children. you know my girlfriend lexi, we've been dating five years now having children have been talked about. but we are two really busy people i think we have to really plan this and talk about it more. we both want children and i've definitely think about marrying her."

@pagelivelyyyy
WOW.... I legit thought this was a fake ass rumor.... @jonahmarais you actually getting married to her. I always thought you would realize that you can do better, i guess i thought wrong..... Still this could have been us.

@jonahmarais Some people just can't be happy for you. They see you happy and shining and try to bring you down. @pagelivelyyyyThe only thing i realized is how much me and you was a mistake....I have the perfect woman my ring on her finger. @briannapaul ❤❤❤❤

@Hollywoodsccoop
HOLY CRAP. I don't know the inside on who or what happened between the newly engaged man @jonahmarais and @pagelivelyyyy but something went down with the two. Clearly didn't work out and page clearly is still worked up about it, she had a few words to share on what she think of #bronah engagement. " I always thought you would realize that you can do better, i guess i thought wrong..... Still this could have been us."

@briannapaul yes we getting married. she really had the audacity to say something like this. "Still this could have been us." Bitch did you forgot you was just a one nightstand? You was a distraction. There was NO future for you with MY man, period. I have two children for him❤ we've been going seven years strong❤ what are you so worked up about? I mean...... I've been living happy, @jonahmarias is happy asf. We've both been happy. We both totally forgot about you here you are, popped up from what hole you was in sharing the most irrelevant thing, your opinion. @pagelivelyyyy

@Hollywoodsccoop
And of course the QUEEN had something to say. The fandom for the couple is going crazy on  @pagelivelyyyy. From what Brianna shared i guess  @jonahmarias had a lil thing for a night with page and a lot are confused about this. A while back the couple had split and unfollowed each other after that girl caused the controversy with brianna and @dylanobrien. I'm guessing that's when jonah needed his "distraction" and met page i don't know for sure but in a week we will know when we interview @briannapaul. On another note i just loved how brianna said what she said and owned up her man.