ignoration

Days went by fast and a lot of things happened. Jack ended up getting eva the puppy, and you won't believe it. She actually named the dog noodles.
I finally bought the house and is now in the process of getting the furnitures were i want them to be.

Logan and i are slowly having small talks. No matter what i say he's still upset.
In a couple weeks i have shooting, and the boys are going on tour.

I was on my way to the smoothie shop when i was stopped by tmz. They were asking a bunch of questions. I answerd them but then they start asking questions about me being pregnant. Some questions i couldn't answer, i felt bombarded. Then jonah called and i walked away.

Hey are you coming over today ~ Jonah.

I'm not sure, i have some meeting and stuff today ~ Brianna

Okay ~ Jonah

Wait, is everything alright? ~Brianna

Yeah, I'll talk to you later ~ Jonah

Before i could say anything he hung up. He didn't sound the usual and it's bothering me, i wish i could go talk to him but it's getting late. I got in the shop and ordered the smoothies before leaving.

-------

The first meeting had ended and i was in my car contemplating if i should go to the next one. I left the parking spot and head off in the direction of the boys house.

I pulled into the drive way and i made my way in. I knocked on the door and it was opened by daniel. "Hey" he said letting me in.

Hey where's jonah ~ Brianna

He went out ~ Daniel

We both went in the living room and sat on the couch.

Have he seemed off lately? ~ Brianna

Yeah actually, i tried talking to him but he keeps saying it's nothing ~ Daniel

Do you know where he went ~ Brianna

No, he didn't say ~ Daniel

I sighed has i took out my phone and texted him.

Bri
Hey where are you?

Read 1:12

He read it but didn't answer. Did i do something? Why is he ignoring me?

Bri
So u just gon' leave me on read?

Read 1:15

Bri
Jonah wtf.

Jonah
I'm out getting some fresh air

Bri
Well i was at your house
When u gt back I'll be at Logan's

Jonah
What happened with your meeting?

Bri
I was worried about u
You didn't sound okay
So i came to talk to u instead,
Here i am. Missed my meeting for nothing

Jonah
You want me to come over?

Bri
I don't really care.

Jonah
Sorry

Bri
About what?
Everything fine.

Jonah
I'm coming

Read 1:19

I closed my phone and got up. "You leaving" daniel asked getting up

Yeah, i have some work things to do ~ Brianna

He walked with me to the door and it hit me. Why is he the only one here.

Where's the rest of the boys? ~ Brianna

Zach's sleeping, corbyn and jack went to the mall ~ Daniel

Oh, I'd stay with you but i have things to do ~ Brianna

It's okay, i was going to the store anyways. We ran out of watermelons ~ Daniel

I smiled and waved bye. I got in my car and head in the direction of Logan's. Why was i feeling upset? Is it because he wasn't answering my text? Why do i get mad so easily?

I don't know why and i hate it so much. I get mad for the smallest things and that's why i have fights so easily. I was upset that he was ignoring me. Why did he have to answer on my third text. It's not like he didn't see them, he did read them. This is stupid. And i really don't want to have a fight with him when he comes.

I am worried about him. We have been talking but only small talks. He's been helping me with the house. I have to be the one to call or text him these last days. I have to be the one going over to him, and he ignore me when i do go over. I've been chill about it, waiting for it to be over but i can't anymore.