surprise!!

Mama goat here🐐, idk if it's just me but i can never come up with my title's. So has you read along you'll see where i get my titles from. If you wonder why i call you my goats, it's obviously not clear that I'm obsessed with goats. I also love turtles🐢🐢. *cue "i love turtles" meme😂😂 .Ok. Bye ma goats🐐🐐      
-mama goat🐐🐐

We landed and was now in our hotel room sitting just on our phones. We still have 4 hours until the show begins. I was bored and Ava was being antisocial so i went to have a walk round New York city . A few people came up to me and asked for a picture.

I got back to the hotel to see Eva sitting on her bed with a boy.

Holy fuck, i left for 1o minutes and you have a boy over. ~ Brianna

This is geo, i met him when i came on a trip to New York. You'd also be friends with him if you stayed for college... ~ Eva

I rolled my eyes at what she said, then shake geo hands. We were all now heading to the show. I wore my hat down on my face hoping no one notices me and it actually worked.

By the end of the night my voice was going away from all my screaming, i had to act like a topical "fan" in the crowd

By the end of the night my voice was going away from all my screaming, i had to act like a topical "fan" in the crowd. I made sure to be the last person for the meet and greet.

Me, eva and geo walked to the boys backstage room, i placed a soft knock on the door. Two seconds later it was opened to a surprised Jonah.

Supriiise!! I screamed or i tried to scream.

He tackled he into a hug causing me to fall. We were both in the hall hugging each other on the floor. After a while the rest of the boys pilled on top of us.
Then my breathing started to act up so i pushed them off me.

He guys, how's tour been. I whispered

It's been pretty lit, why are you whispering ~ Jonah

I slapped Eva's arm, so she could talk for me.

Her voice is going away from all that screaming. ~ Eva

Wait, you were in the crowd, how did you not get noticed ~ Jack

I guess no one wanted to look under her hat ~ Eva

Jonah then grabbed my hand and carried me to this open room. He gave me water and a powdery thing which tasted disgusting.
I drank it then went back to the boys, who were bonding with eva and geo really good. Slowly my voice started coming back.

Hey!! It's back!! I screamed

Oh my lord.. no need to scream ~ Daniel

We all went out to eat on behalf of my birthday. I spent a little alone time with Jonah before we parted ways. I wish i could have stayed but I'm going back home. I actually only have three day left in Ohio.

I have an audition for another movie that i need to be in LA for. I hope Logan or Jake's back in LA because i don't wanna be there all by my self. Madison is super busy, since i left we haven't spoken. She didn't even tell me happy birthday and I'm pretty salty about it.
I hope i don't see her when i go back to LA, because that's gonna be more drama.

I'm currently in bed texting my manager about the audition. I really hope i get the part. Jonah called and we face timed for the rest of the night.

BACK IN OHIO

I haven't spent much time with my mom since i cam so i planned on doing that for the rest of the time I'm here.

Heck i haven't even visited my dad, what kind of child am i. I gonna stop by his place today. For sure.

I spent those last few days having the best time with my mom. Now i was on another plane going back to LA. So much planes in these last few days.