issa blessing

It was two days after the boys came back, at three in the morning. Jonah and i are at the hospital. The world has just received two of Gods wonderful creation. I gave birth to my babies. The doctor said it is normal for people to have a baby earlier than the expected date. I was in the room when Jonah walked in the room, seeing him hold one of them made me immediately start crying. This is really happening, the doctor then walked in with the other and handed her to me. I thought the best things happened but this is by far the best thing.

I just wanna say how much i totally forgot about beans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is now at the hospital. Logan and Jake was excited to hold them, Eva and Madison cried. I called my mom and she said she would fly out here, my dad was also coming.
The doctor says it's best if i get some rest and leave later in the morning. Why would i want to get rest? Not right now? I'm not even tired? And i hope there's no paparazzi outside.

The doctors left with the babies and it was just Jonah and i in the room.

We finally have baby unicorns ~ Jonah

I started laughing and immediately remembered the first time we met.

*flashback*

sorry to wake you mrs.unicorn ~ jonah

it's okay peaches ~ brianna

 my name's not peaches ~ jonah

well my names not mrs.unicorn ~ brianna

---------------------------------------------------------

"have you ever thought that if i wasn't in your life, you'd be living a better one"

"so you won't leave me"

"when i saw you on that bed  i was so afraid of losing you. i didn't sleep, i was afraid if i woke up and you weren't here. i was scared that you would never become mr.unicorn"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"nice to meet you in person mrs.unicorn"

"is bronah real" he asked smiling

"and if you're not mrs.unicorn anymore how will i be mr.unicorn"

*end of flashback*

after two days of meeting this guy i was laying beside him, fail to realize if i was moving too fast. i didn't even know the guy and i was thinking if bronah was real. thinking about it now made me realize there wasn't even a bronah. it was just a brianna who just met a jonah. two days of knowing each other we literally kissed and i  didn't brush my teeth yet. we moved so fast and i think that's the main reason we always fought and that's why there was so much drama. we literally had our first official date when the relationship was already serious. but look where that got us, life feels like it's complete but it's not yet. here i thought my book was done but a whole new one is just about to start. 

m-

*coughs* *coughs*

jonah POV

  We finally have baby unicorns ~ Jonah 

she didn't answer for a while then out of no where she started coughing, i gave her some water but that didn't help so i called the nurse. three of them rushed in and i couldn't get my eye off brianna, she was gasping for air and they were doing so much things until one of them injected something in her and she stopped. she was just laying there, they left the room and i went beside her. her hands felt a little cold.  Logan walked in the room and went on the opposite side of the bed.

"she's gonna be okay right? she's fine..... she's strong...... she's alright, she's totally fine. is she okay?" i was freaking out. i can't do none of this on my own, i need her.

the doctor said she's doing good she just went in a shock it's nothing  too serious ~ logan