are you serious??

It's still the current day, but it's night time and I'm on set. I'm guessing that I'll be at day time and on set in the night. Me and jonah ate the pizza and spent the rest of the time together earlier.

We have a 20 minute break and all the cast is in Dylan's trailer hanging out. My out on set today is:

 My out on set today is:

SKIP TIME

It is 7:23AM and i just got home from set. Surprisingly I'm not tired and my phone keep going off, i checked to see it was twitter. I went on it to see Madison and Daniel tweeting back and forth but it was an argument.

            hailsMadison tweeted
                  it sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you always cry.

                   •danielsaevey tweeted
You tell me that i mean something to you but tour actions prove otherwise.

                   •haisMadison tweeted
If You want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn't have to fight for a spot.

                   haisMadison tweeted
I  don't want to be your second choice. And now I'll do what's best for me.

                       •hailsMadison
You made me feel special for about 2 seconds then i saw you were just like all the others......FAKE

                     •hailsMadison
Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny.

                      •hailsMadison
Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

                      •hailsMadison
I'm broken because i believed.

                 •hailsMadison
Have a nice life, I'm done trying to be in it.

And that was her last tweet, i am literally the most confused person on this earth. They were good yesterday i don't know what could have happened to let them post all these stuff.  I made a group chat with only them in it.

                     group chat:    (why??)
Madison=M    Daniel= D  Brianna=B

B
What's going on??

M
I really thought i was enough

D
You was enough

B
.....?

M
If i was enough, why you treat me like I'm nothing

D
I treated you with love

M
Fucking on some other bitch doesn't give me love.

B
👀

D
I was just texting her, it was only one text

M
I've heard I'm sorry more than I've heard i love you. And i don't think it's gonna work after this

B
I'm just gonna cut in. I'm officially done making sure you two is on good terms. Daniel wtf.
I've been trying really hard to make sure you guys don't hurt each other but I'm just done at this point. You both fucked up and I'm not even gonna try this time.

M
It's just dumb, I'm with this guy everyday. Here i am thinking we in a happy relationship but he's texting some other girl

D
It was just this one time i replied

M
Don't even try me, i see y'all conversation. She sending you stuff and you didn't block her thinking you had a girlfriend.

B
I'm just here disappointed in both of you.  You guys having problem why y'all gotta post on social media about it?? You both saw what happened to me and jake. Now you both have your fans hating on each other over shit they don't know about.
I'm just gonna say if y'all are actually done with each other i hope you don't make things awkward when I'm around.

I got out the chat and just went to bed, i honestly don't know what's wrong with those two. They always do dumb shit that make them hurt each other. Daniel had no reason to text that girl he seemed happy with Madison and madison just had to tweet about it.
I'm just done

A/N comment if you guys ship madison and daniel and you don't want them to breakup.