what did i do wrong?

It's been a weeks since I've been back in Hawaii and as each day passes set gets more sad. I'm gonna miss everyone.
I haven't spoken with Eva since i left, mostly because I've been declining her calls.

I'm currently in my room texting Madison, I really want to know what's happening.

When are you going to talk about this

About what??

You and daniel

There's nothing to talk about

We should all just act like nothing's happening. after six months of being apart, all of a sudden both of you is hanging out.

Accepting isn't a bad thing.

Ok then.

I closed my phone and made my way downstairs. I then put a leash on beans and made my way down to the close by beach.

I stayed there playing with beans until it got a little late. I made a way back to the house, to see everyone in the hot tub.

They offered me to hang but Daniel  then called and i went to my room.

Hey

I thought you wanted all these drama to be done, now that we're trying you don't want it.

The heck, all i asked was to know what exactly is happening. You to weren't talking and i left for two months not only are you two talking, you're at her house

And that's a bad things?

"I dont know what's wrong with all of you but when y'all stop acting like shit, you can talk to me " i said before hanging up.

What was that all about, i haven't done anything wrong. I took a shower and went straight to bed.

FOUR DAYS LATER

It's been a couple days and i haven't spoken to anyone, i haven't been able to stay fully focus on set. I don't know how things are gonna be.

I leave tomorrow and it's finally soaking in. I'm leaving these guys so soon.

I don't know what Madison told Daniel and I'm not happy with it. When i go home I'm gonna stay at Logan's until we all deal with this situation.