his smile makes me happy💕

I just finished getting dressed for another day on set and was now waiting to start. Shailene and i wasn't in the first scene so we were in our chairs.

Shit went down on twitter yesterday ~ shai

I know, my phone is still off ~ Brianna

Clevernews and a bunch off others are tweeting about it ~ shai

"Lies" i said grabbing my bag so i could get my phone. I qickly turned ot on and went to twitter.

@CleverNews tweeted
Twitter went off yesterday after Dylan O'Brien and his fellow friend Brianna Paul was tweeting back and forth. They've worked together and in the role played as a couple. A fan of dylan took to twitter giving her opinion on the two friends, "they goals, they should totally goal".
Fans of both Brianna and Dylan attacked saying they love the friendship dylan has with Brianna but they all love bronah, the ship name of brianna and her boyfriend Jonah. We haven't heard from her boyfriend but Dylan took to twitter making it clear that he's also aboard on the bronah ship. 
What do yall think is it bronah or it should be bylan?

@whatshotinhollywood
A ship as taken twitter over, the young actress Brianna paul as rumoured to be dating Dylan O'Brien. But it is also said she's dating a member of the boy band why don't we.

@hollywoodtea
The famous Dylan O'Brien and young actress Brianna Paul as taken twitter over. The tweeting of these two friends have started beef between both fandoms. Dylan obviously not taking none of this serious showed he's supporting brianna's current relationship.

I then heard someone call my name, i looked up to see they were ready for me. I put down my phone and went on set.

-------

I just left set and decided to go over the boys. I was stuck in traffic and couldn't help but think about everything. The rumors. Will iy make things with me and jonah awkward? Is Jonah gonna be mad?

I aslo been thinking about me and Dylan being a thing. Like, i can't see that happening. He was one of my celeb crushes back then but when i got the chance to meet him and even become good friends things change. I'd rather be best friends with Dylan and I'm totally happy with jonah. I just wish that amber chich would've kept her opinion to her self.

I finally pulled up to the boys house. I made my way inside and i didn't see anyone. I guess they're not home. I still went upstairs to check and jonah was in his room lying on his bed. I walked in and made it clear i was there.

"Hey" i said lying beside him. He then turned facing me with a smile on his face.

Where's everyone ~ Brianna

They went out ~ Jonah

You didn't go ~ Brianna

Didn't feel like it, I was out all day yesterday ~ Jonah

We was just there looking at each other. I was lookinh deep in his eye's trying to find a reading but it just looked like the plane old Jonah.

I missed you yesterday ~ Brianna

He then smiled wrapping his hand around me as he whispered that me missed me too. I rested my head closer in his chest as i made the decision to not bring up the twitter thing.
I closed my eye's and sighed before opening them again

Are you okay ~ Jonah

Yeah, just tired being on set all day ~ Brianna

By the way how's it going ~ Jonah

Set's fun, lit back to being with crazy shai ~ Brianna

I can drive you back to Logan's ~ Jonah

Imma stay here ~ Brianna

"Fine with me" he said looking down smiling. I missed seeing him smile, it just makes me smile.
We both stayed there until my eye's slowly closes.

Some of y'all said you wanted drama. I hope you can handle bronah coming to an end and the life of bylan coming to s start. Personally i think bylan as friends is the best but bylan as a relationship is fuvking TRASSHH.