moving out

For the first time in a long time i was awaken by my alarm and not by logan. I rolled out of bed and went straight into the shower, today's the day i move out and move in with Madison. I finish washing my hair and hop out, i dried my hair in a towel leaving it a bit wet and curly. I took an outfit from my closet and got dressed.

For the past week I've been decorating my room at Madison's house the way i would like it. Madison came and helped me pack all the boxes in the cars, which took longer than i thought.

TIME SKIP

it took me all day to unpack and organized the room how i want it, I'm finally done and it's perfect. I was fixing picture on my wall when i got a text, i looked at my phone to see it was my manager.

Hey you have an audition in two days for a movie called unwanted.

Okay send me the address and everything i need.

I really miss acting, and I'm so excited to meet the new cast. If i get the part. Thinking about acting reminded me about Dylan, we normally text each every Sunday when I'm watching a new episode of teen wolf. But i was too busy last sunday, i didn't even get to watch it.

TIME SKIP

I was woken up by phone going off, i slowly open my eye's and i was on the floor. I got up and grabbed my phone to see it was jack

MoRnInG!!
Elloooo
Are you up?
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up

I'm UP
Jack, if this isn't important I'm going to hurt you
It's 6 in the morning why are you up so early??

Ok i honestly don't have a reason to text you. I woke up early and I'm bored.
Wanna hang out today?

goodbye

😭
Read: 6:22am

I closed my phone and went in the the shower, i did my morning routine and left the house to get some breakfast.
I walked into the restaurant and it was a bit empty, i took a seat in the far corner and oder what i wanted. I was eating some pancakes when the little bell o the door rang, i looked up to see it was Courtney. She was with a boy, they both took a seat and ordered. I ignored them as if i didn't see them, i don't want to jump to conclusion's. It can just be a friend or even a family member.

I finished up and left. I drove home and entered the house to hear voices coming from the living room. I walked in to see Madison and blond talking, i walked in to let her know I'm back.

You woke up early ~ Madison

Jack woke me up, and i just went to get breakfast ~ Brianna

You had breakfast without me ~ Madison

Didn't wanna wake you up ~ Brianna

Fear enough ~ Madison

"Whose your friend" i said winking at her.

Brianna this is Isaac, isaac this is Brianna ~ Madison

We greeted each other, then i left them to have there time. I went to my room and prepare my self for my audition tomorrow.  I was practicing my lines when i got a text from Eva.

Are you busy??
Can we talk??

What's up, is everything okay?

When i came to LA, i felt something I've never felt before

You felt jack.

Sort of. Sounds weird when you say it like that.
Anyway i like what i felt and i miss it

You like jack and you miss him.

*sigh* I'm thinking of coming to LA

You're gonna drop out of college

I can finish online it online though

Is your parents okay with you decision

They weren't happy at all

And what about jack

I haven't talked with him yet

I'm here to support you. J guess you have to talk with him

Ok I'll talk with you soon

Read 12:20pm

I continue practicing my line and try to not get distracted. I'm really excited about this and i can't wait to see who I'll be working with.