wisdom tree

Two weeks later

Ever since my panic attack Logan as been by my side every moment, and i mean literally be my side. He's become this overly protected brother, i know he's just looking out for me but i can take care of my self.

Madison decided to come back to LA and we made the decision to become her roommate. I already agreed but i didn't tell Logan as yet, I'm scared to tell him. I know he wont take it good, but I'm 19 i can make my own decision.

i slightly jump then i slowly open my eye's, i stretched then turn to see Zach which scared me. He was just sitting at my desk playing on his phone.

What are you doing ~ Brianna

I was waiting you wake up ~ Zach

You nearly gave me an heart attack, why are you even here ~ Brianna

We're going to the grove ~ Zach

We are? You know it'd be better if you ask and not tell me ~ Brianna

Can you come to the grove with me ~ Zach

Please? ~ Brianna

Can you come to the grove with me please ~ Zach

Sure, why are we going to the grove ~ Brianna

I'm meeting Amelia  (the girl he met) there ~ Zach

Why do i have to come, Zach you don't need chaperone ~ Brianna

I need you to drive me and you could meet her ~ Zach

I can meet her when she decides to come to the house, why can't Jonah drive you ~ Brianna

Can you just, please ~ Zach

Fine but I'm not gonna be a third wheel, Jonah's coming ~ Brianna

Okay just get ready ~ Zach

Can you get out then ~ Brianna

Zach left an i searched for an outfit, i felt like wearing a sweatshirt even though it's like 90° outside. I feel oddly cold.

Ever since i talked with Zach about Amelia, we've become closer. He comes to me like everyday. As you can see he's pretty creepy about it, he's in my room chillin while I'm sleeping. I feel the older sister that has to go with in order for him to go some where.

I grabbed my clothes and went in the bathroom, i did my morning routine.

I went in the living room to see the rest of the boys and Courtney. I walked passed them all saying morning not looking to see if they all answered. I grabbed a banana and a bottle of water before walking back to the living room.

You ready? ~ Brianna

Yeah ~ Zach

"Jonah you're coming" i said walking to the door with zach

Are you asking or are you telling me ~ Jonah

Um.... Telling ~ Brianna

"Oh... Well bye guys" he said waving to the rest as he walks over to the door.

We blasted music as i drove to the grove, as usual we got stuck n a bit of traffic. We reached the grove and started walking around waiting for Amelia, we finally found her. She's a little shorter than Zach, her hair is long and straight and her eye's are light hazel.

"Hi you must be brianna and jonah, finally meeting you guys" she said pulling the both of us in a hug. We all did our greetings and ended up doing some shopping, she really fun to be around. She so energetic.

Jonah and i ended up losing them, we stopped and had food then continue walking around. We completely forgot about Zach and we left, we went to the 'wisdom tree'. It was a hike to reach the tree and i was soaked with sweat since i had on a sweatshirt. I was in all black.

We made it to the tree and read some of the quotes. We took picture then we sat and look at the few. We were both having a deep conversation about how pickles are just small cucumbers. Our conversation was interrupted by my phone ringing, i looked to see it was Zach.

Did you guys leave me at the grove??

Um.... No where just walking around

I'm pretty sure that tree isn't at the grove. I saw Jonah's story

Sorry i forgot you were with us. Want me to come get you

I took an uber home

Sorry 😗

😒😒

I closed my phone and pushed it in my back pocket. Jonah an i waited for the sun to set, then we took a picture before leaving.
I dropped Jonah home and i went to the apartment, i wanted to talk to him about moving in with Madison but he wasn't home when i got there.

Hey, where are you?

Out with the boys
Is everything ok

Yeah just wanted to talk to you about something

I don't know when I'll be back.
Maby we can talk about tomorrow if you aren't sleeping when I get back.

Okay

I closed my phone, went to my room for a comfy blanket and wrapped my self in it as i watch tv on the couch in the living room.