going on tour

July 12.

SKIP A DAY

it's been a day since the boys left for tour, I'm still off set for the rest of the month and i have nothing to do. Madison if with Amanda 24/7 because she has to work.

Saying goodbye to Jonah was one of the hardest things ever, i know it's just a month but I'm scared so much can happen in a month. Jake is in Hawaii and Logan is always on set or in another state for Logan VS.

I decided to go back to Ohio  to visit my parents. I had a couple friends that's still in Ohio that i plan on visiting. And not to mention tomorrow is birthday!.

Logan and Jake was pretty sad that they won't see me on my birthday so they both promised to celebrate when we all get back to LA. And knowing Jonah he's probably planning something. I guess I'm cerebrating my birthday on my actual birthday then three extra "birth days"

It is currently 5:20AM and I'm packing for Ohio. My flight is leaving in an hour, i should have packed long ago put i stayed all day watching YouTube video's.

SKIP TO WEN I'M ON THE PLANE

I took my seat in the plane and i was so happy, i haven't seen my parent's since mom came to end the jericka drama. I was at the window seat and a girl sat beside.

Oml you're Brianna Paul! I follow you on Instagram ~ girl

Hi! Nice to meet you i said shaking her hand but she hugged. At first i was surprise but then i hugged her back. Normally i don't have people knowing who i am, most of the time they would refer to me as Jakes or Logan's sister.

I love you and Jonah, i think bronah is goal~ girl

Aaw thanks, what's your name on Instagram ~brianna

Riley. Noodles ~ girl

Haha, i love that name. And I'm guessing your name is riley~ brianna

Yeah. I can't believe I'm talking to you, and holy shit you just followed me ~ riley

She got so happy when she saw that i followed her, that made me happy. We both talked for the entire flight, and how counseldentally were both going to the same place. I learned so much about her, and she's crushing on jack so hard. Wow i could have guessed by her IG name riley.noodles

We part our ways when we got off the plane. I saw my mom and ran up to her giving her the biggest hug ever. She helped me with my bags to the car.

In the car we talked about a lot. She was happy that Jake and i was doing great. She kept asking about Jonah, she already met the guys in Logan's vlog. but ever since we started dating she's just been asking so much about him.

We drove in the park way and got the bags. I brought them to my old room and can i say i missed this place. We had dinner and i was now in my bed watching the tv, when my phone went off. I checked to see it was Jonah face timing me, i quickly answered.

Hey babe

Hey! How's tour and the boy's

Tours great, Atlanta was so lit and the boys are so exited for New York. They are all getting yogurt but i thought I'd just take the time to call you.

Aaw, I hope y'all have fun. I really miss you

I miss you too, a month will be over in no time.

Yea, I'm in Ohio i came to visit my parent's and some friends

That's great. Tell Pam i said hi

I sure will, she he's asking about you so much it's just getting annoying

The people love me brianna. And you birthday is tomorrow.

I know, i can't believe I'm turning 19

Now i won't be older than you no more

Haha, i met this girl on the plane and she was the cutest thing ever. She even called me by my name and not Logan's sister

That's great!! I had a few fans asking if you were gonna be at any of the shows.

No way, this makes me so happy. Maby I'll be at one if your shows

Oml you're coming to one of our shows, which one!!

I said maby, and if I'm coming i won't tell you. It'll be a suprise

Oh come on, you know i hate surprises

At least you know I'm the surprise

Jonah decided that we talk all night until it was my birthday, i disagreed with him because i wanted him to get sleep for his show tomorrow. I even hung up on him but he keeps calling back until i just gave up.

We talked until i had nothing else to say. He came up with the idea that i go on Instagram and watch a fans live, i always follow fan accounts. @bronah_is.life was live so i joined

Everyone was so excited, i had such a great time and i have to say it was lit!! The person that owned the account real name was angela.

12AM

happy birthday babe!!!

Thank you!! I said jumping up and down on my bed. Me and jonah talked for bit before i got tired, i said goodbye's.

Before going to bed i went on Instagram to see screenshots of when i was in the live, and people were tagging. Before turning off my phone i followed @bronah_is.life