Chapter 5

Its been a week since Jonah and I started "dating." Yes I said fuck it and started "dating" him. What's the worst that could happen? We've spent most of our dates inside, watching movies and ordering in to avoid fans or pictures taken of us. So technically we've just been hanging out. He's nice whenever he's not being an idiot. He's very easy to to talk— something I've noticed with all the boys, whom I've been getting to know better.

"I'm finally home after like three days and you can't even spend quality time with your brother? Always on that phone. I should confiscate it."

I look up from my phone with what I assume is the most annoyed face, glaring at my brother. I took a while contemplating how I should go about responding. Suddenly I clear my throat preparing to imitate dad as best as I can, "I ShOulD coNfIsCaTE iT." I mock. We both stare at each other before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Og my god you sounded just like him." Logan laughs doubling over off the chair. I sigh shooting Jonah one last text that I'd call him later before putting my phone away. "You have my undivided attention." I curl my leg under me pulling Kong into my lap.

"How have you been, with the move and everything? Have you spoken to mom? Or Jake? How are you getting along with the boys?"

We spent the next few hours talking. I hadn't spoken to Jake since I came. After Jake moved he changed a lot and we grew apart. I wasn't surprised when he didn't answer my call at the airport. Mom and I spoke yesterday and she's clearly still upset which again is understandable. Jake and I spend the next few hours watching a movie. It felt nice to spend time with him. I never really thought about how busy he really was. If it wasn't for the boys and Madison I'd be alone in the apartment.

Short Chapter since I decided to rewrite the whole thing— also a lot has changed within the previous chapters which were hella cringe (the older comments might seem off bcz of the change.) It's low key hard to edit these since I'm no longer a fan of the Paul brothers I have no idea what they've been up to these last few years.